LF: S14 Differential bolts / bushings

At the bottom of the Diff in this picture, the ID of the bolt holes is much wider than an S13 diff.

however, there are bushings that go in there… i need those bushings or at least the part number for those bushings so that i can order them from nissan.

Any assistance is appreciated.

http://ebay.jhotexports.com/26734/26734_2.jpg

can u get aluminum bushings made

solid subframe bushings + solid diff bushings + coilovers = do it !!!

yeah i can but they cost $140 and i dont really need them… everything else is solid already

just ordered up some Nismo pieces…

now i need new bolts for this… S14 differential bolts.

Cannot get them from Nissan in Canada… might have them coming from Nissan USA… if someone local has them let me know.

Bing, whats the price on the Nismo bushings?

no answers until i get those bolts… Nissan Canada cant get them and fastenal cant even get an M12 x 1.25 90mm… wtf?

Thats cause fastenal sucks ass. Go to Bolt and Nut Supply.

or you can go to mynismo.com and get the same kit for about $152 or so…

http://www.mynismo.com/products/?id=2536

Hey Bing… Im sure I have a set of those bolts kicking around … Ill look at the shop tomorow when Im there… If you still need them.

Lith, 55424-33P00… cant get them in Canada… i ordered a set in the US a while back… nothing.

55424-33P00 are the bolts that hold the differential in place. I was just talking about the nismo bushings for the subframe and the diff.
btw, you could try Courtesy Parts

Those bolts are cheap, but they are out of stock. When I got my rear LCA’s from them, they were also out of stock, but I got the guy to check if they can get them from anywhere in the US. It took him 10seconds to find a set somewhere in LA. You could do the same, just give them a call and let them check for you.

Nissan Canada actually shipped these things to me already… it was supposed to take 8 weeks but i got them yesterday…weee

ahh good stuff man :slight_smile:

how much did they charge you for those bolts?