6/25/06 taffys

lets go to taffys this week and actually stay.

:word:

so mighty it is

im feeling optimistic about my progress on my truck. i shall try to make it out.

I’ll be down for taffy’s sunday after work. Maybe i’ll bring the bike out.

What Time are we heading up? I work Sunday and want to do the Laser TRon Cart thing sunday. so have to figure out timeframes. Unless we make it a meet at LaserTron and a cruise to taffys?

i’ll be there

got all my parts on the evo today… ll be there :tup:

i might be able to swing showin up for once. ill see what i can do. i wanna meet some of you guys.

i am going…

onyyyyx is going. addicted to b00ts is going. skunk rape is oging. 93dxhatch is going and so are becker and nemwan…i havent asked any of them about it, but oohhhh help me god if they arent.

edit - psh, fuggin bladez too u fergit

i dunno iam pretty fucking hung over right now it depends if it goes away. i most likely will be there. iam hoping orange05ss goes so i can get a ride with him lol

ill be thurr.

:tup:

possibly in

most likely gonna be there

pretty sure ken will be there, ill probably drive up with him tonight. want to do a few runs with him with the new parts on to see where i stand with him now

Im in…what time is everyone heading up???

I should be up :tup:

the usual, 9

id ont know why everyone goes to taffys then to mighty, plus mighty sucks ass. there u got taffys wendys and tims and arbys and hell if u want am movie blockbuster, and its a better spot i think

:wstupid: