6/25 ECCN Autox

I got pulled over on my way to the 2nd event. I was doing over 80 in a 50 on the 33. He asked me where I was going in such a hurry, and I told him to an autox. He let me go!

The weather keeps looking better and better, which means I’m more and more likely to skip and go wakeboarding instead.

Would have been even better if he asked you “wheres the race?” and you could have looked him in the eye and told him the truth.

What time is this again?

Well it took me until 11pm to finsih the main seal but the deed is done. Barring any rain the SLO will be out for the first time this season. :smiley:

8:00 am for drivers

10:30+ for spectators

Tomorrow could be a good day to finish off my tires if I am up in time.

thank god i was about to unbolt the turbo from the SHO and get it ready to run. superbeater will be fun :slight_smile:

i’ll make sure to prey to the difpin gods before the run

I got my first trophy!!! Beating up on old ladies FTW!!

nice you did beat her, how close was it? i wanted to stay for the times but devin had o get his car home. the CPS got wet and it wasn’t running god at all.

Her best time was like 4 tenths behind me but she also hit a cone on that run. Her other times weren’t that close. She usually does much better since she was on race tires.

Very fast paced today! At the end it started POURING.

I got soaked picking up the cones! The parking lot became an ocean in about 2 seconds.

I kept going off course though. :mad: It was not until my last run that I finally nailed it and pulled off a decent time.

it was going very fast today i hardly had any time to take a drink between work and run.

^ No kidding by the time I swallowed my burger My run group had passed :o

Yeah, I went off course my first time. I was like “where the hell am i supposed to be going?” Best run of the day was a 53.xx Not as fast as I would of liked but whatever :slight_smile:

The course was indeed confusing.

The ironic thing was when I was walking through it, I thought it was a peice of cake. But then I proceeded to get lost my first 2 runs.

Its a whole lot diffrent bombing through at 50-60 mph. The multiple crossovers confused the crap out of me.

Was quite happy with out the beater held up, got a lot of electrical issue to work out now though. And I need to replace the crank sensor which gave out on my and somedudes 6th run. Even then best was 55.7x

The course should have been a little familiar to some - it was pretty much the exact same course as the last time we were there - but this time it was (mostly) dry. We tweaked a few minor things, but the course flowed the same.

My car still runs like shit. I hope that I can get it tuned this week.

BTW - thanks to everyone that didn’t take off at the first rain drop, and helped clean up.

Was a nice course once I figured out where it went, best yet at ECCN. I managed a 49.290 before the skies opened up, finally getting a feel for the car, and the Hoosiers up front with voctoracers in back didn’t seem to hurt, the car felt pretty good.

Video…http://www.emkayusa.com/racing/6_25_06run6pip.wmv