6 year old flys away in his parents experimental aircraft..

Check out CNN right now… this little kid flew off in a home made air balloon!

:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh

the kid wasnt in it. It landed and it was empty! WTF

Kids prolly at home in his room, scared b/c he thinks his parents are gonna ground him for messing up their stupid balloon.

Those people need to put the pipe down.

link please

CNN.com front page

He was hiding in the attic.

hahahha in a box!

I was just laughing at the “weather balloon”

this shit was all over /b/ last night, hilarious

epic future telling

this was all a hoax if you ask me.

Apparently the family was on that show ‘wife swap’ twice. If you watch the clips from that, plus the news clips, its clear that the father is retarded.

Yea, it was a hoax. A publicity stunt. The kid said it was for “the show”. They planned the whole thing.

yo check this out… ahahha

:lol

:lmao !

News reporters have been had by a 6 year old.

Free advertizinowned.

Lastest news on this waste of space family. The fucking father invested money into making professionally recorded reality show jingles for his pipe dream homo science reality shows he hopes to start up. The day it happened, he made 3 phone calls in this order, the FAA, local News channel and last up not least 911!!! The 911 call is such a joke, he is such a bad actor it isnt even funny. This was all just a poorly thoughout stunt to hopefully launch his homo reality show career.

What pisses me off is that it just goes to show how low people go and how gullable people in the USA are. This failure at life builds a Jiffy pop machine and lets it go into the air. Millions of people are watching it at work wasting their time and their companys resources, further bringing down the economy. If this asshole makes a stupid ass show, I will be further pissed off becasue all of the viewers will have been HAD… further stupidifying the country.

Good find!

Source?

This could generate quite a discussion on the condition of the current “Western” society and the sad point we live in now.