60 years of racing history going up in flames

http://www.garra-fans.com/blog/index.php?itemid=99 this is picture from the glen club fire there was at least 60 years of racing history form the glen. no one was hurt or killed, which i thank god, but still there was some stuff in this fire that can not be replaced.

OMFG

I wonder how it started. That’s really sad.

Watched it develop on the evening news a few nights ago. While it sucks that some of the things in the building were lost. The facility was crap, the food was crap, and they really need some large, modern, glass building like the tower at Indy to replace it.

Well now they don’t have an excuse not to renovate. Sucks about the history though.

wait im having trouble placing where that is. where in the track is it?

rick -the glen has been renovating. shit 10 years ago they didn’t even have running water, now they have sinks and toilets in every washroom. they even have showers. sorta.

it is in the esses secound turn where i bends to the left just before the tunnel turn of the esses, fan’s cars go under the tunnel.

Holy sh*t, I have had many dinners there.

Not anymore AWD. it is a sad thing to happen i’ve only been in the place once and it was pretty nice.
o well. Now NASCAR can put a multi-million or for that matter billion dollar sweet in with vabrating chairs in it place.
DAM NASCAR!

Meh, even Nascar is entertaining on the road courses, and if they wanna pump money into WGI, all the more power to them.

Oh yeah, and I’m going to go drink my hateraid down in the toe.
]
http://www.x-entertainment.com/kool-aid/reviews/orange/2.jpg
Bitches.

omg I LOLed so hard I almost knocked my drink off my desk

That’s a whole lotta haterade.

that is about the size of my can of woopbutt!

that is sad. but for the money the club makes they sure could build a better building.

the glen is grasping for straws to keep the nascur running there.

but maby with guys lyke juan pablo running who can actually turn right the road courses might get more airtime.