watkins glen was a killer time

well i took my girlfriend to the race and it was so much fun. shes never been to a nascar event before and she had the time of her life. it sucked it was rained out sunday but there was no way i was leaving. im fore sure going to another event next year

I feel like you use NYspeed.com the same as you would use Livejournal.com

edit: asshole aside, did you see Hornish and Gordons crash?

for those who didn’t see it

the glen is the last place in the world you want to see a nascar event, we sat right at the end of the short strech, so you can see 2 corners and the strech, which is more than you can see anywhere else on the track.

Needless to say you see that, and watch the rest of the race on a big TV thats placed on the track. I didnt like it, will not go again.

Bristol is the best race to go to, but the people noise is so immense, it drowns out the cars. I also like martinsville. any race where you cannot see the whole track is a waste of time.

Are you four shore that you’re spelling is wright?

I went to my first nascar race back on July 4th for the Coke Zero 400, it was a fuxing blast. Getting to see Busch spin himself out and Tony get the win after leading most of the race was awesome.

Didnt get to see the whole track, but got to see enough from where I was sitting. (sorry in advance for the thread jack but as a nascar fan Im sure you wont care about some Daytona pics being thrown up lol)

And Kyle Busch on the hunt for Stewart after he thought Tony wrecked him lol