Anyone watch....

Anyone watch Nascar?, just wondering as the Daytona 500 is tomorrow. Just seeing if anyone else on here watches it or is planning on watching it.

Nope. Ghey.

I agree most of the tracks are gay, but the road courses are interesting :nod

A large portion of my friends are rednecks so from time to time I’ll watch a race with them, not terribly exciting, but it can be something to do. I love people who are diehard fans, the ones who know all the drivers, and clearly have their favorites.

Watching Nascar is somewhat like watching Jerry Springer, it’s only interesting when things go terribly wrong.

< One of Timmays redneck friends

I watch the road courses @ Watkins Glen and Sonoma (Infineon). Oval racing bores me too.

If you’ve never been to a Nascar race, it is one of those cultural things you must do before you die. It is extremely cool in person, especially on a road course, and the redneck shenanigans in the infield are unreal. Get into it, bring Budweiser.

I got to coca cola 600, in may every year, also to watkins glen every now and then. its much better in person.

I’ve been to Daytona 3 times(including when i raced there), Pocono in Pennsylvania, Watkins Glen, and Louden, New Hampshire… the road courses are always fun to watch because its not always the same guys running up front and anything can happen.

i don’t watch NASCAR anymore i used to watch it every weekend. the only track i ever made it to was Bristol.

people only whatch nascar for the accidents

couldn’t agree more, and a great way to put it. ;D

nascar makes me :sleep :sleep :sleep

500+ laps of the same thing over and over again, puts me right to sleep :sleep

No better then watching baseball players scratch there balls and spit every 2 seconds :headbang :headbang