Nascar Crew

Im sure there are very few nascar fans on here, but whoever just watched the race, that ending was completely insane. I really think Dale Sr. took over the wheel on that last lap. A 10th to 2nd drive from Jr. in the final lap… just WOW!!

money will do that ,he needed to win that way wrangler keeps sponsoring him lolololol

Yeah Dale Jr’s move at the end was sick, but he’s a grumpy mother fucker just like his father. Not happy with 2nd place @ Daytona? You serious?

He drove that 88 right threw people,hell being a diehard fan ill take 2ndplace on the lead lap.instead of 34th and -35 laps down.

Im pissssssed. Denny Hamlin really let me down, and what the fuck happend with that dude speed? He went from first to 30th

If you’re “happy” with 2nd place, you dont belong competing in anything especially at that level.

2nd place is the first loser

This… it just shows where Jr’s heart is this year. He wants 1st or nothing… hopefully it will be 1st… lol.

Crashes ftw!

so they turned left and hit each other? WOW!!

Id like to see them go around the track in the other direction and turn right

Daytona was simply awesome, so much good racing going on. Not just the stupid draft lock your used to seeing.

Was really nice to see Jr. fly up for a second place finish…

That finish was awesome thou.

I’m not really sure how I feel about the 3 green white checkerd rule, was in a few drivers favor for sure but overall IDK how I feel about it.

Bump drafting and bigger restrictor plates FTW

And Jeff, I realize you and a few other drivers who run road coruses for whatever reason dont seem to like Nascar at all… but seriously watch a race, look at in car cameras and how their constantly fighting the wheel, look how close they get, how loose they are around a whole track at 190+ mph, how twitchy they get when they make contact constantly thruout the race…

Sure its going left for 3 hours, but seriously give credit to em, cause its not easy by anymeans

I’m not in that group, btw. I thought it was a decent race but in between the red flags there was zero action going on.

Id like to see half the field go clockwise and the other half go counterclockwise…or if they want to bring up the BS of southern heritage they all need to carry cases of 'shine in the trunk and you get a lap penalty for each broken bottle.

Never said it was easy, just not entertaining in my opinion at all.

The race was pretty good. Thought Dale Jr was going to win the way he went from 10th to 2nd. Jr has deff become grumpy as of late. He use to be a fun guy to get talked to, but now he makes me depressed after they talk to him:lol

Is there ever “action” in a NASCAR race before the last 10 laps?

Why use all of what you have at the start of the race?

Yes, every now and then, usually on small dumpy tracks. It is painful to watch more than the last 10 laps and I enjoy every kind of auto racing.

Sidenote: BTCC aired the 09 last round at Brands Hatch finally - Jason Plato epic pass last corner race 1. ANyone? Anyone?

Is there ever “action” in a NASCAR race before the last 10 laps?

Bristol motor speedway