Nascar Crew

^^ This man knows whats up.

I like Nascar when they are not on oval.

lol people are funny. just because nascar is popular theres a ton of haters. i understand people dont like circle track racing but when it come down to it what makes nascar 1.a driver 2.a crew 3.a car and like every other type of racing a goal to win.
the key componets to all racing!
Yes they have a unlimited amount of $$$$ and the best of the best enginers for a full bodied stockcar.

Nascar is what it is close door to door racing with full bodied cars racing against each other for the same goal to win. 

Think you can do it ? just think about it 190mph with 2-3" apart with a car thats bouncing around sliding with others pushing you past your cars limits. with $1,000,000 cars. One wrong move and weeks of hard work and $$ are down the drain + your career is always on the line while you’re racing for hours in stifling heat.

Im a fan of any kind of racing! nascar is the most televised type of racing. If thats your beef, then blame the other sports’ publicists and marketing teams.

If any auto racer from any type of auto sport thought about it they have to respect nascar for so many reasons. It would be totally ignorant to say nascar racing is easy or there is no skill there.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

last year i was at walking glen the best racing i have seen in person! It was awsome to see big cars try and navigate those turns!
(I have not had the oppertunity to see much road coarse action in person) I plan to see alot more!!!

Word Bristol & Martinsville are awesome to watch

BTW…

Ive heard a few comments from people who came from other types of Auto Racing into Nascar weather it was Nationwide or the Sprint cup, all said it helped them when going back to whatever circut it was they came from.

IDK, maybe its because I grew up around Oval racing and have been around and working on dirt cars since I was little.

Seriously thou, thats fine if its not entertaining enough for you to watch, but don’t make it seem like its a weaker form of autoracing.

I’d like to see a lot of people who think that way get into one and bounce/slide and get bumped at 190+ while constantly fighting the wheel over every bump in the track while your within arms reach for the car next to you

you heard a couple of dudes that are getting paid 3x as much to dumb down and race in circles saying how much nascar helped…because theyre getting paid 3x as much to say stuff like that.

nascar, imo, is more of an advertising/marketing scheme than it is a body of racing

god, its another one of these threads isn’t it.

He never said anything like that. He said it’s boring. Because it is.

I understand that I was on the computer the hole time lol. I was just watching when it was entertaining! My post was not really against jeff k as much as all the ignorant people saying it is easy anyone could do it. As a auto racer myself i have a idea of what it takes of a team to perform every week. and all i am saying is give respect where its due!

Nobody in this thread said Nascar was easy but a good handful stating it’s boring, myself included.

Now if Danica wants to drive around with her suit unzipped, sans bra, with some in cabin footage rolling I might be inclined to give it a whirl. I won’t hold my breath though…

when i edited my last post I erased where i said every time I hear something about nascar in the northeast its always people bashing it. down south when i was buying a house down there. I met a bunch of buisness prefeshionals (not hicks) that werent hard core fans but respeted the sport. Up here alot of people are againts it with out understanding it. It drives me crazy people hate and spread hate about something they dont know anything about and auto racing is my passion. now up here it seems to be the cool thing to bash nascar? i just dont understand ? sorry people i just said my thoughts i see this wasnt the best place !

Saying it’s boring isn’t bashing it. Bashing it would involve saying it takes zero talent, and the drivers all suck ass.

Lot’s of things are boring. Like this thread for instance.

Did you read what i just said ? i agreed it can be boring but it wasnt this this thread that made me go off on a rant lol. thats why i said sorry it was just my first oppertunity to express whats been driving me crazy for years. im done now :slight_smile:

I can’t watch it for hours, I find it outrageously boring. I enjoy watching the shows where they go inside the Race team shops and stuff like that though. And visiting Daytona and going around the track in person was pretty sweet. Just my PJB opinions.

It’s a shame road racing doesnt get decent coverage in the US. In Europe, it’s impossible to be into cars and not be into racing, it’s everywhere.

It’s a shame it’s really all because of money/sponsors. Too much reality shit. Don’t get me wrong I’m all down for a boob toob night with jersey shore and the like, but that’s where the money is in TV these days here in the states. Nobody here(US general public) really cares for forms of racing like WRC or BTCC :frowning:

Total shame…

Did you catch the race saturday night race it was on at 10:30PM ET
GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge from Daytona it was awsome.
My first time seeing it

today wa the best daytona in yrs! lots of racing and position changes! the ending was phenominal and i hope this just shows wats gaonn happen for the rest of the season for JR! lets go

Jeremy your posts hurt my brain :rofl

shit-stockcarboy, your name Is jeremy right?