Nascar Crew

Yep, several of my friends were driving in it. It was far and away the absolute worst racing coverage in history. The announcers babble at best and fumble their lines at worst and the cameras were pointed at the Fall Line M3s (GS leaders) the whole time.

European TV covers racing so well too. :banghead

Awesome race, to me BTCC is what Nascar should be. There is bumping/rubbing that everyone likes but it doesn’t cause a 30 car pile up. If stockcars could actually handle they might be able to keep the cars going straight (I mean left) after they get hit.

Yeah, I really enjoyed the non-existant coverage of the ST class…once again Fuck Speed

Yes, even i will admit, very rarely can I watch a full nascar race… because well it has its moments… I generaly turn it on… Do some cleaning, play with my daughter… play a video game and just glance at over at it from time to time…

It does get boring, but honestly with the new rule changes along with some of the changes to the cars, I have a feeling nascar is going to get 10x better…

And I do agree with you guys… Road racing really hardly gets any coverage… Which does suck as I do enjoy it as well, but for me its much like nascar, I just cant sit there and watch it the whole time… Turn it on, peak over from time to time to see whats going on.

I honestly have no idea how some people can watch any sport for hours on end… all of em get extremely boring to me if you just sit and watch the whole thing.

I embraced my inner redneck and had box wine in a glass with ice.

fixed it for ya. :excited

yea thats me

:bowdown