Why?

why would Dale jr admit to making himself spin out for a caution…

just some more useless information for the non nascar crowd

you think 10,000 dollar fines bother him?..i think not,everybody knew he did it on purpose,if you wathced sports center he announced it to his pit cheif

but taking the points did

oh well,

Originally posted by slowcamaro
[B]why would Dale jr admit to making himself spin out for a caution…

Jeff Gordon > Dale Jr.

aww fuck, that is going ot start a battle

Originally posted by Quik
aww fuck, that is going ot start a battle

yeah… but we need some posting on the boards…

personally, i don’t give a shit about any Nascar drivers

gordon :down:

its ok to watch oncei na while but i dont really care about it. gets old real quick

tony stewart > all

nascar :rolleyes: its like a bunch of dogs chasing each other tails. they go round and round and never get anywhere

Fuck gordan that faggot pussy boy! His car colors match his bumper sticker on his reg car:D

FUCK NASCAR!!!

nascar is the most boring activity to watch. It’s just a bunch of hillbillys driving in circles.

Originally posted by taco
nascar is the most boring activity to watch. It’s just a bunch of hillbillys driving in circles.

werd, I can respect their driving ability and all that, but it is boring as shit to watch…

Originally posted by Darkstar
werd, I can respect their driving ability and all that, but it is boring as shit to watch…
yeah

and Jeff Gordon = :greddy2:

personally i think he was trying to be like his father… but see his father never would of said anything

Originally posted by Darkstar

Formula one racing> Nascar

i wouldnt make my worst enemy sit and watch NASCAR like it actually deserves capital letters:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by sti/rosewoodT
i wouldnt make my worst enemy sit and watch NASCAR like it actually deserves capital letters:mad: :mad:

the largest growing sport… i like it… but then again i like all racing

but why u say that bj?

drag racing… hold it to the floor for hopefully under 12 seconds

nascar… go fast in a left turn circle for 500 miles

:confused: