Nascar racists

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1301.html

Funny as hell.

lol

i think that was my step father… if not it is close to what he would reply with

“why do you want african americans?”

“becasue they spend money”

that is so true

bahahaha i hate nascar fans almost as much as i hate black people.

yee fucking haw!

The end was freakin priceless. SI01 and I have agreed it is our dream for a black french canadian women to win the nextel cup. That will be the second happiest day ever. The happiest day would be when nascar dies in a fire.

Why do you hate NASCAR so much?

It is pretty obvious. Turning left at 160 for however many hours it takes is not entertaining. The fact that you can count the number of road tracks they race on with one hand, is pathetic. And then there is the fans…Im just gonna leave that one alone. Want real racing? F1, Kart and then theres rally, which isnt so much fun for us because the nascar i mean speed channel cuts 3 days of racing into an hour of programming.

Do you think going that fast on insanely banked turn about 2 inches off another car is easy? Sure… you may not like NASCAR because of how dilluted it’s become with the sponsors and all but don’t knock the skill it takes to drive in one of the races. Show some respect.

Do you think going that fast on insanely banked turn about 2 inches off another car is easy? Sure… you may not like NASCAR because of how dilluted it’s become with the sponsors and all but don’t knock the skill it takes to drive in one of the races. Show some respect.

I’d call it alot easier than going considerably faster in a pack of open wheeled cars, on a flat track, ie Formula 1.

The “insane bank” makes it easier on the drivers, not harder.

So the feeling of your car going almost on it’s side is easy?

Well, whatever. I have this arguement all the time. Like what you like… just don’t bash something and have no reasonable reasons why.

Looks like i was beaten to the punch. SI01 pretty much summed it up. Im sure there are talented drivers in nascar but nascar doesn’t show off their talent one bit.

Would it be easy for you or I? Probably not.

But do you honestly think that feeling phases those guys after they do it millions of times?

Well, whatever. I have this arguement all the time. Like what you like… just don’t bash something and have no reasonable reasons why.

Where did I bash Nascar? All I said was I like other forms of racing more, and in my opinion Nascar requires less talent than F1.

I don’t need to provide a list of reasons for my likes and opinions. But I’d rather watch golf all Sunday than Nascar.

Of course not. I just wished all forms of motorsports could be equally accepted. Why bash one another?

EDIT: And I didn’t say you bashed it at all…

I say bash a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

“what the fuck are they riding? tigers?”

:lol:

show me a rally race with 150 thousand fans in the stands.

lol … the kenyan 600 … lmao

Haha, at the Comming to America refererence. Bahahahaha!

i wish some of the ppl that bash nascar so much would go to lancaster on saterday for the stock cars and actually pay attention to whats goin on. u get a better feeling at the smaller track of whats goin on cuz u can see what the drivers r doin like being loose, tight, how hard the drivers r actually working to keep the cars off one another. if you can go to lancaster see a good side by side race in any class and not think it was one of the best things that you have seen i think ur into the wrong thing, go watch football not racing. im jsut sayin this because after watching this u have a real idea of whats goin on and u can appreciate the fact that there doin this at 160 plus. thats just my 2 cents tho u dont have to agree with me. o and yea most of the fans r rednecks but hey what r ya ganna do.