Nascar racists

the onslaught at the end of that tape was hilarious!

nascar it’s boring it’s boring it’s boring it’s boring it’s boring mindless i like reading your post and imagining an autistic dude just reading it all monotone

holy shit this is HILARIOUS

‘the kenyan 600… queen latifah’s gonna have the opening flag’

show me stands at a rally for them to sit in… Other than at a super special stage but those are packed anyway so that would make you wrong. I guess you could say some of those soccer stadiums hold around 90k people and they are filled.

LOL

I don’t like it because most of the people that attend Nascar races sound like you did in this post. It took me about 2 minutes of reading to get through 1/2 of your post, and then I gave up.

Nascar road course are titties though…

I am not a fan of Nascar but I don’t hate it either. I think it’s more of a challenge to race on the rally circuits than it is on a track because there are more variables to consider. I guess the biggest problem with Nascar is how it’s so commercialized and homogonized now, it’s more of a business than racing.

:lol: a very clever white american :roll2:

Joe’s sig :rofl:

NASCAR SUCKS!!!
drive fast, slow down, turn left, repeat 500 times :lol:

I almost 100% agree.

I am a fan cause i am involved with the circuit. And yes the commercialization of the sport is ridiculous. It has gotten so expensive to sponsor a top ten car, than most companies have to sell off races to afford it.

For anyone who says these guys have no talent or just turn left all the time, you have no idea what you are talking about. Doing 190mph with a car rubbing your passenger door and then bump drafting you, takes plenty of talent.

Besides F1, no other form of auto racing will touch NASCAR. You can’t create a weekend event for 200,000 fans in the woods. Yeah, Rally is great, but have fun getting Americans to trek their fat asses into the woods with no beer or burger stand. Not only that, people are so stupid that they stand in the fucking road to watch the cars, get fucked up, and ruin it for everyone else. Now, you have to stand behind 30 trees 100 yds away.

Cart and Indy series split, fucking that up. F1 came here and fucked that up.

MAybe SCCA solo II will be the next NASCAR. Most of you probably feel that is way more exciting anyway.

<End Rant>

naw ppl think rally is more of a sport…lol yeah right.

Nascar doesn’t require less talent than F1, it requires a different form of talent than F1. All types of racing are going to require a different form of talent(experience level). By saying less talent it sounds to me like YOU could jump in a nascar and compete any given sunday and win.:eyebrow: yeah sure.

Go watch golf…it requires less talent than watching nascar.

Just to spice things up.

Roll racing takes no talent. LOL!!

For the Win!!:rofl:

I Think alot of nascar drivers are probably talented but they don’t show it. Im sure if they could make that kind of money doing something else they would. Bottom line is that more people watch it here. Actually this is the only country where anyone watches it, so that must make it the best because its American.

SpenceSpeed wrote:

Nascar doesn’t require less talent than F1, it requires a different form of talent than F1. All types of racing are going to require a different form of talent(experience level). By saying less talent it sounds to me like YOU could jump in a nascar and compete any given sunday and win.:eyebrow: yeah sure.

1. Your opinion is that F1 and Nascar drivers are at the same talent level. My opinion is that they aren’t. Neither of us can prove our side, so it’s kind of a moot point. But I was at the F1 race in Montreal last summer, and I don’t think those guys can be touched.

2. Did you even read my posts? Because if you read where I said this:

Would it be easy for you or I? Probably not.

You probably could have saved yourself the time of accusing me of thinking I could win a Nascar race. That’s absurd. I’d probably be lucky to keep the car off the wall for one turn.

SpenceSpeed wrote:

Go watch golf…it requires less talent than watching nascar.

Dude…what? If you’re gonna take a shot at me, at the very least, take a coherent one.

F1 and NASCAR, not even comparable. Both are incredibly difficult but incredibly different.

F1 has almost no passing, pitstops mean next to nothing as long as you dont fuck up. There are what, two mandatory stops? Tires, come on, what the rule this year? One set for the whole race. Best driver, best car=usually wins.

NASCAR is alll about passing and drafting. You have anywhere between 5 and 15 pitstops per race, where different tire and fuel strategies can win/ lose a race. (yes, it can be shitty for the best performing car, but keeps it interesting).

That being said, I love both and almost all other forms of racing. People will like certain types and not others, thats fine. NASCAR=No talent? yeah right.

Spoken with true ignorance :tup:

thats one of the things that blows about rally/irl/ect… you cant see the whole track… just small parts of it.

Nascar is alright… and fyi not all the tracks they run on are circle tracks :slight_smile: Plus I <3 nascar because you can BYOB :smiley: :headbang:

NASCAR=No talent? yeah right.

Where in this thread did I suggest they have no talent?

Where in my post did I suggest that I was talking to you?

Most people on this site think NASCAR sucks and all the drivers do is go fast, slow down, turn left. Hence no talent required…

Well it doesn’t look like you were talking to anyone because no one said they didn’t have any talent.

My apologizes for not directly quoting anyone on this thread.

But since your happiest day will be “when NASCAR dies in a fire” I guess you must feel these guys are extremely talented…:roll2:

oh wait, “they are talented, but don’t show it.” My bad again.

Maybe, they are so talented it looks effortless?? Just maybe.