62yr old German tank found at bottom of lake

this is pretty neat to read and according to this with a small repair to the engine it started up. not bad for sitting in the bottom of a lake for years

http://www.rense.com/general75/germ.htm

is this lake in the US? if so then when in the hell were there german tanks in the US???
thats frickin neat tho

lol no its in germany.

well then that would make sense lol

learn to read…its not even a german made tank, its a russian tank, T-34, with german markings

this could be the first “tank jacking” in history.

well… no fucking shit…

its still a german tank. I read it fine.
correct its a russian made tank, (with german markings) which makes it a, lets say it together kids so our special friend can understand, (a GERMAN tank).

would a german made tank with russian markings be used by the germans? i think not

so you can take your “learn to read” comment and shove it up your ass:mrT:

ya well everywhere u look it says german tank and i did read it and saw it said russian tank

no, its a RUSSIAN made tank, hence its a russian tank, it is a T-34 russian tank, prob. used by the chec’s who were on the germans side if i remember correctly, soo there for they got ahold of russian tanks, and used german emblems.

what ur sayin is, say i have my camaro, my friend steals it, and puts pontiac badges on it, that makes it a pontiac, and not a chevy?

wow, that is such a cool find!!!

wow, and that thing is in remarkable shape
good find

good find

wow, i wish i could find a tank in a lake, then i would have a tank and i could run all kinds of stuff over and blow stuff up…

I wish I would find something like that. Pretty cool

wow, i wish i could find a tank in a lake, then i would have a tank and i could run all kinds of stuff over and blow stuff up…

No shit…real life Grand Theft Auto.

I always heard german engineering is built to last…

Thats wild!

read fatty read…its russian made tank

and i like 7.5 hotrods idea :blue:

nice!

check lake Erie.

wonder how they found it?