6666 S13 aero kit

Can any of the local vendors get this body kit???
also is it only for the silvia S13???
I WANT THIS BAD!!!

TRA KYOTO 6666 Custom ROCKET BUNNY

me too. let me know what you find out.

they have a sil80, silvia and 180 kit.
as im told by another member on here, he ordered it and is probably going to be copying it, im not sure tho.

is he does hes got a customer right here!!! !!!
I NEED TO OWNZ THIS KIT!!!

this kit is mad expensive any of u can dish out that money for this kit?

even with IF someone ever made a replica i doubt it wuld be cheaper then 1g gl with taht though

everyone wants something… can they afford it?

that site quotes usd $3467.42. even buying from japan mrsp. it costs more then most 240s here

^^^tru

id hit it for 1g. rear overfenders for a coupe alone are like 400…

besides no one would have it.

I have sold one of them, it was 1900 just to pack and ship it from their warehouse to newyork.

All said and done i think it cost 6500 USD in hand…
Even the fitment on this kit wasnt the greatest, forget about copies cuz they just wont fit nicely at all no matter who copies them.
sick kit never the less!

If you have $1800 you can get one. And just to let you guys know, getting that kit will not make your car look hot. You need the wheels and everything else to compliment it.

Keep dreaming.

You know you’re a ricer when your body kit costs more than your car.

LOL so true!

lol go mark go… only true ballers can get this kit… we all gota dream but some are just not possible. for example i want my car to look like a car in d1 and with 400whp. its not happening to me. still bone stock ka peeling paint

ok that kit is reaally ugly the rims are hot though.
i like the instant made kit better

rocket bunny on stock rims lol if anybody on son got this … don’t rock stock rims fair warning NWS lol

http://i36.tinypic.com/n3kea.jpg

^^^LOL

lol thats amazing, they have a yellow sil80 car somewhere on their site. i posted this kit a while ago, but im sure your gunna need huge rims to pull it off too. 10s in the front 14s in the rear lmao!

I got some rims if anyone does indeed get this kit. They aren’t cheap but would probably fit pretty good.

i have a kit on order from tra-kyoto in japan , its in a container ready to leave on oct26, i will have kit in hand mid nov, im going to be fitting it to the car and once the modifications are made it will be moulded and i will be making these kits, if anybody is interested in these kits let me know and we can set something up.

farmer