690HP 350Z Crash

This vid is a 690HP 350z crashing after blowing a tire at 185mph

http://www.utdallas.edu/~masanori/Videos/Silver%20State%20Classic%20350z.avi

wow,

that saftey equipment definately saved his life, the whole car was mush except the driver seat.

i gotta get me a roll cage, but then again my car cant even go 185 kmph let alone 345 kmph… yikes…

you see his head snap back when the car first left the road.

they had 2 in car shot but i guess the helicopter wasnt on him at the time.

that guy was probably in some major pain a few days after the accident…

Neither can yours, loser.

So what you’re saying is your speedo is fucked. :?

that or he’s running a VSRB40DETTT. :stuck_out_tongue:

that or he’s running a VSRB40DETTT. :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahaha
:blush: hes keeping that a secret… dont say it out loud…

Holy Shit JUN has some crazy cars!

I have no speed limiter and have gone until my needle touches the dash
and then some with 215/60R15 tires on the rear. I am pretty sure this is
about 230kph give or take. Don’t underestimate the power of the 240. I
did the same even with my KA.

I hit 230 on Z rated tires, a pretty wide turn on the highway seemed real tight so i slowed down. Still got busted though.

im always afriad to go over 110mph on snow tires, and even on summers i dont trust them… like those tires should not have failed,

maybe he was just going too fast for too long on such a hot day, and the tire got extreamly hot - tire pressures went through the roof and the tire blew out? that would be my guess.

i went off the guage with my 240 on the azenis
im guessing about 215

I guess i will be the one to clarify this mess, he was going 185 Miles Per hour, ke word being MILES, not KILOMETERS!

no 240sx on this forum can come close to 185 miles per hour, or over 300km/hr…

not that i am aware of anyway…

except for mine of course!

:wink:

that or he’s running a VSRB40DETTT. :P[/quote]

Let’s see… that’s a VS/RB hybrid (:scratch:), so like a cross between a V-6 and an Inline-6, like the VW VR6 I guess; 4 Liter (WOW!), Dual Overhead Cam; Electronic Fuel Injected, Triple Turbo! :jerkit: Bye, bye, 50/50 weight distribution!

umm. when were we talking about going 180miles?[/quote]

I think it was right about here:

This vid is a 690HP 350z crashing after blowing a tire at 185mph

fastest i’ve gone was 190km/h…not great at all, but meh. it was in a beater-ish old Pontiac with blown shocks so every time i hit a bump, the car felt like it was about to lift off…i’m surprised the damn thing got to 190 without falling apart.

oh, and Marc. you can thank Adam for the VSRB40DETTT. he has one in his car. :stuck_out_tongue:

That sucks. I am always doing wide highway turns at 180+ Because you know that there are never cops hidding in the middle of a highway turn because your the only one speeding on it. Gotta love Nissan’s handling

That sucks. I am always doing wide highway turns at 180+ Because you know that there are never cops hidding in the middle of a highway turn because your the only one speeding on it. Gotta love Nissan’s handling