7/1(Tenative): No-55, 55MPH cruise to albany

booo… 55 and i can still wheelie past bitches on my slow 600… if they keep it at 65… i might need a liter bike…

kidding… fuzzy has dibs on the left lane… whos gonna video tape? this would be awesome…

Dont you think its a bit trite to make such a big stink over sonething so minor? Find a more significant cause and ill support it…

Maybe to support the club the seals foundation? And the fact that lawmakers seem to have forgotten that we have a voice too.

If anything Albany might be a bit too much given that’s 12 hours of driving, but at least a 2 hour stretch. Sould be enough to get some attention.

idk seems like a shallow cause. Heaven forbid anyone be inconvenienced by going 10mph slower. And a bunch of dudes in modified cars protesting a speed limit reduction is far too cliche for me…

a reduce in the speed limit 10mph would add almost an hour to albany… i think… that would suck. But i dont really go to Albany every day either.

lets go talk to hillary while she’s here for the communist convention.

But truck drivers do. Time is money, especially on a large scale. Didn’t the number of accidents go DOWN when the increased the speed limit to 65? It’s just another excuse to increase revenue from speeding tickets. For such wide-open stretches of thruway, it’s rediculous to have the same 55mph limit as a back-road in N. Collins. I guess I’ve been living under a rock, because I hadn’t heard of this proposal until now. Typical of NY, rediculous.:2fingers:

down have a small backseat for whoever wants to squeeze in it.

leave the left lane totaly free, that way noone from OUR group gets a ticket, but at the same time one car isnt enough for ALL the cars behind the 55-pack to get by

still allows for a massive traffic jam, without giving law enforcement a reason to give anyone from the group a ticket

If you’re gonna be heading by Buffalo again, i’ll run this idea by the Rochester F-body club and see if anyone is game

just make it a round-robin thing. as long as the left lang is constantly changing, no one will get a ticket. the first car is the only one that would get the ticket anyways. but do 57 in the left lane, constantly swapping the last car in the right lane to the left and you should be set w/o tickets

I’m down to ride along with someone and film/take pics of the chaos :tup:

:lol: This will accomplish a lot…