7/15 lancaster T&T

lol and how come the white Stang isnt gracing us tonight?

:snky:

i will cruise up in the car, maybe make a couple passes, not trying to beat the fuck out of it until after the :snky:

:fail:

FAIL

lol

I think I am going to head down in a half hour or so, suck down a 12 pack before I make some runs

lol j/k I want to beat the rush hour traffic and give my car awhile to cool down

I’ll be there solo with Evo.

i might show

I was planning till i just walked out to put my et streets on and see they are flat. Damn tubes!

im heading up there what time does it open?

ugh, friends car is being a huge pain. trying to figure oout why it wont start… stopped home to grab a voltmeter real quick. isnt looking good for making it tonight

If yours runs, don’t let your friends stop you!

Shit mine doesn’t run right and I want to run but I’d rather let my friend go race.

:pussy: i wanna know what its going to run

pauls a fag

i just ran 7.9 @99mph with a 2.15 60ft. i had to walk it out the hole so i wouldnt break any axles. now i need to go to work.:frowning: Last years best was 7.7 with alot less HP. But i was launching the car then. Who knows, maybe ill launch it again someday.:slight_smile:

I posted my times up in the kill stories section, I will add some pics later and there will hopefully be some vids of some fbodies gettin it on

I jetted my carb down 2 sizes and couldn’t get the car to hook for shit. It might be a track issue but I think the slicks are bad. My best time was 7.05@97.5 with a 1.54 60 ft. There were some fast cars up there tonight. I was surprise such a small turn out for such a nice day.

Track seemed to be hooking decent.

it hooked like shit until after 7pm IMHO

vids up

i only got 2 runs in but i was spinnin at half track with my mickey’s. i was not pleased at all with the track conditions. But then again i only got 2 runs in before i had to go to work.:frowning: