7/28 KUMHO STREET WARZ & PARTY @ Lancaster

i would go, but dont have my car back yet:tdown:

I’ll be there slightly after 4.

i may stop by for a bit to get a good laugh or two in when all the F and F cars make their runs

I’m thinking of takin the TA for a run to see how I do. I’ve never raced at a track before.

[quote=“JEG,post:44,topic:33011"”]

I’m thinking of takin the TA for a run to see how I do. I’ve never raced at a track before.

[/quote]

This is not the time or place to start. I went last year, made two passes, and said “fuck this.”

:word: thats why i’ll only go up to watch, its pointless to go when you have them on street tires raping the little to no track prep, bringing water into the lanes, etc

wet track= 300hp AWD > 600 RWHP…:hay:

:mamoru:

TEAM AWDOWNZ! FTMFW :massmoon:

im leaving in a little bit, do you have to be 18 to run?

no i dotn think so, they dont even look at licenses

WOO!!!

we’ll see what the gti runs there then :smiley:

I was there watching for a little while.

took the gtp to lancaster speedway last tuesday, spun 90% of the way. best i could get was a 9.52@77.86mph. people kept spilling coolant and gas all over the track and after the cleanup there was no rubber or prep or nething down.

that was a ton of fun. ran the gti, even beat a yellow mustang cobra :smiley:

Im drunk i hadfun

ehh was ok to many fuck ups trying to learn how to run at the track

Still sux I couldnt make it though. I wanted to see some titties. I did catch a race on rt.5 leaving batavia on my way home from the ER though lol. Red mustang LX with exhaust. I wonded wooooot.

anyone else see the busted ass corsica with like 5 dudes in it trying to race? that gave me a good laugh

not a terrible show, though

[quote=“Eazy716,post:59,topic:33011"”]

anyone else see the busted ass corsica with like 5 dudes in it trying to race? that gave me a good laugh

not a terrible show, though

[/quote]

thats my good good friend. i was in it a few times lol. he did it for shits and giggles because his real car is still in the process of breaking in his cams.

i was the kid in the black gti that was with him