7/3/09 NYIRP?

Anybody going? if i can get my car out of limp mode, i will be there!

hrmmmm. i realy dont feel like breaking anything right now.lol If someone knew or wants to trailor my pos ill go. Ill even turn up the boost.lol

I’m getting suspension work done on tuesday, might even get the nitrous on over the weekend, mayybe next week.

im heading up with jt76 and turbols1 ss, i wanta see what the new setup puts down. and maybe blow my clutch so the new one will go in :wink:

Don’t expect any videos from Jim, I’m STILL waiting on mine from last week :banghead:

Well unless your bill, bec he puts his stuff up right away :suckoff:

Good luck steve, I was trapping 105 last week up there, I’m sure your times can give us a little preview of our race

I’ll be there!

Gotta finish my gear swap so I’m not gonna make it. :frowning:

just put my spare tranny in so the car is driving nice again, however its lacking about 100whp more that i need before heading back out.:smiley:

Quite a few of us from 607 Motorsports are making the trip up tonight… I won’t be running anything as i’m just going to do some tuning on a couple cars but if you see us there feel free to say Hello! :slight_smile:

:word:

4:30 pm
http://i.imwx.com/web/common/wxicons/45/28.gif
Mostly Cloudy
69° F

7:30 pm
Mostly Cloudy
http://i.imwx.com/web/common/wxicons/45/28.gif
67° F
Mostly Cloudy
67° F 10% rain
72% hum. :frowning:
wind From WNW 13 mph

I might head up there for a little while, then shoot over to canisus lake for the fireworks and beer. cars gona be packed, + the drag wheels now :slight_smile:

was there, just got back. best run was a 12.9 at 108 mph with a 1.8 60’ didnt do too bad jt76 has the vids

No good times.

Cut a 1.55 and a 1.65. After that it was downhill. Couldn’t figure out why I was having trouble getting it in gear… until I welded the clutch. Now I await a trailer

let me guess. spec clutch? lol your not runnin a full face are you?

damn man, that sucks

And you ran…

my car sucks GO FASTER BITCH

Go auto?

A lot of those record setting cam only guys are running a lot more gear then you…

or change the jets :slight_smile: jk

Why go auto?

ya I should go to 4:88s :slight_smile: But I was planning on putting some heads, and maybe a better intake still.

JT has some vid, I think I did yanked a wheel a little bit?

Yeah, the best way to get people to do things for you is to talk shit like ^

Mcleod twin

11.0 @ 142

On the 2 good runs he missed 2nd and then 3rd.