NYI meet 7/11

letitroll and myself will be taking his evo up there to see if we can eeek it into the 11’s. Anyone want in?

I’m going to go out and meet my friend from Fairport. I work until ~4:30 then I’ll head out, when did you plan on leaving?

anyone have a trailer i can use? id go if i can trailer my car there lol

is still supposed to be hot and humid as fuck?

plan was to leave swerve at like 6:30. If anyone has a trailer I COULD tow with my tbss…if you wanna help pay for gas that is…

ugh by the looks of it im gonna say yes. saturday is supposed to be 90!

I have no idea, iPhone says 84 on Friday. Possible rain, but who knows. Rich and I got his car into the 7’s yesterday at Lancaster :pimp:

this sat at lancaster is midnight madness, racing til like 4am or something? i know i will be there for that. This friday is a maybe, we will have to see what the weather will be… if its hot and humid i will be stuck in 12.0xx hell again

hot n humid = ghey…jt how is the transmarobird doin with the new tune anyways?

different car… i ran a 7.62 and trapped 93.1 at lancaster on a so- so day weather wise at lancaster. I just want decent conditions at the 1/4th, figuring that i run 7.9 and go 12.0 at NYI, if i can duplicate my lancaster times there i will have solid 11’s :slight_smile:

niiice…yea i was doin 7.63’s at like 88ish…so its def a lot faster than a 7.62…why cant we get like a 70 degree day with no humidity? lol…

Count me in, hopefully I’ll be able to make it, should if I get out of work on time.

Id go for the cruise if you guys could do the limit… I gotz a motah to break in and cant rev past fouah k!

im in finally getin it tuned earlier in the day i wana see wat itll run after its all tuned

we wont we arnt doing pulls on the way there

Meet at Swerve around 6:15 then?

Me and RedSSNA will be there.

w e are leaving from swerve at 630

Someone needs to loan psphinx a trailor

:word:

if not, weather is supposed to be good on tuesday. ill be at the gayth