29th NYI Pre-Meet @ My House

5:45pm sound good with a 6pm leave time?

get there by 6:45ish

opinions please

rain???

side note, where do u live??

theres a 30% chance , which is more than enough to make me nto want to go , unless the weather decides to change

I don’t mean to go offtopic in your thread, but it shows rain for Friday. :frowning:

I will be there, weather permitting.

fri does not look good right now

Ignore the weather reports now!!! Do not look at Fridays weather until Thursday night. And that is still a stretch, Nobody can predict Buffalo weather more than 12hrs ahead.

shit actually does not look good for me even going right now. i wont know def till thur either so have another plan of attack.

last weekends rain made a rain date for the R.O.C. racing im into and it looks like it will be this weekend

id be in…if the weather holds

it will be nice and cool around 55. perfect track weather if it doesnt rain. like everybody else. im in, weather permitting

guess its gonna rain…go tommorow, i’m leaving here after 5

Is it test and tune until 9, then bracket racing?

Edit: Test and tune is only 2 hours :frowning:

NO PRE-MEET @ MY HOUSE!

:mad: IM OUT!

pissed because the only time i made it to NYI this year was for the stoopid Nopi show :frowning:

ohh well hopefully i will be able to make the track rental day

oval racing>*Drag :slight_smile:

Update, Yes, No, Maybe???

just called…track dry and looking good for tonite!

im gonna go

just got home from work, I wish I could have gone.

awesome night got there around 8:15pm only about 12 cars running no rain lil cold but ran about 10 times from 8:30 - 10 pm so not that bad for 12 bucks didn’t see neone accept annivers SS that cruised up with me

Were you driving the vette or the z28?

i was in the irocz

gotcha my red 4th gen was the one sitting in the gravel pits.