Jrod Vs Arod @ LVD

:rofl:rofl

Jon, I started working on this car long before I knew about my kid…

Like I’ve stated before a cars a car… to each is own…

All you people get butthurt when I rag on a civic and ask a simple question such as why Arods car had a chute… Even last year when he was quite a ways from needing from when I personaly saw him run… I dont know arod, I think ive said hey to him a few times, and one time helped push his civic down the staging lanes… Sorry I dont know the ins and outs of his car like the rest of you tight knit civc fags

I wasnt being a douchebag I was asking a quesiton…

Like ive said before, clean civics such as the one in your sig, stalmers swifts and a few other I have lots of respect for, their fast well built cars…

With that being said there just not my type of car. Personaly don’t give two shit if anyone thinks any of my cars/car choices are ugly… Im here for one purpose, to get to know some of the other car fags out there and learn about other shit. To many people on here are way to fuckin defensive about their cars/platform

Were all here for the same reason… Doesnt matter what kind of car you drive, if the other person likes the car and its style or not. Its about your passion for your car and respect for the hard work others have put into theirs.