NYI meet 7/11

Mike is bring the G8 just put ARH (American racing headers) on it picked up alot of power with the retune. And got the M&H Drs mounted :slight_smile:

Isolated storms with 30% chance of rain…by the looks of the weather reports we wont see much and it will all be gone by 6, just have to hope the scattered storms miss the track :slight_smile:

and rich, that evo is coming along nice, can’t wait to see it run.

Also can’t wait to see the G8 :slight_smile:

maybe we can kiss when you get their

Oh, where do I sign up for that? Haha it’ll be nice to see people from new era again and check out some rides. People from the gazillion page thread should show up too. It’ll be a smashing good time.

:suicide: ill be putting in my wideband 2nite, no trailer

I’ll be at Swerve around 6ish.

You can’t handle big Ed…

Im bringing the turbo crv :tup:

I’ll be at Swerve a little after 6.

i wish i could make it :frowning: work > me for another 2 weeks

I will be sitting this one out. Good luck to Rich :tup: … Give studdern a kiss for me :hay:

Thanks!

howd you do?

We only managed a 12.3 at 111 something. That run I cut a 1.70 60ft…I don’t know how much better you can do on azenis. Pulls on the way home…articzap has some video from the track and ride home.

nice… quick car… whats pauls best run?

I had a lot of fun and have a lot more learning to do

I think our times were faster than his from NYI last year on his stock turbo&nitrous setup. God only knows if his clutch will hold now for him to make it down the track. That car hauls ass now :headbang:

word, i hope he actually gets out one time this year.

my best of the night:
60’: 1.667

1/8: 7.772 @ 87.29

1/4: 12.258 @ 109.48

Improvement over my first track time with ~ 1.764 - 12.487 @ 108.61mph.

I’m finding that “sweet spot” in the launch, to low and it pulls 1.7’s, to much it blows the tires off :slight_smile:

hah nah, on the stock turbo + 75 shot i went 12.2 @ 117.

i will make it to NYI sometime this year, ill be at lancaster on tuesday.

u guys shouldve came and took my drag radials… my car was up on the lift all night