7/30 autocross eccn

as long as that vette doesn’t show up…

Scared of a 92 LT1 Vette? It always impresses me what they can do in that car.

ill will be missing another one…this season is horrible for me…just too much ither stuff going on…but i am definately making Batavia

I love how people will drop everything for the most boring event of the year (j/k… kinda) :slight_smile: .

I talked to Alan last weekend (lt1 vette), he will probably be there. Some of the other FLR AS guys may be there as well, which will make it a good fast class.

They are excellent drivers indeed. Makes me want a race tire class in wny real bad :slight_smile:

I talked to Alan last weekend (lt1 vette), he will probably be there. Some of the other FLR AS guys may be there as well, which will make it a good fast class.

Don’t encourage him to show up!

I think you mean road tire class.
If you want a class for road tire cars, run in stu. Its a softer pax then AS anyway.

If any one of us runs STU everyone on road tire should run STU

Now that doesn’t make sense. Why should a kid in a corolla run in stu?

Pony up and play with the big boys :slight_smile:

PS, the shirts are in, so if you want one you better show up. They have a picture of a very fast car you all wish you could beat :wink:

Oh just by some R comps. You’ll be more compedative and have more fun, trust me!

And in regards to what Bret was talking about with the big front bar on MR2’s, its not so much to control the handling, but wheelspin. Turbos don’t have an open diff, so its a bit of a different ball game, not that they don’t run a bigger bar either mind you, just not a mega big bar like mine.

You should pony up to SP and get a real diff :slight_smile:

OT: Jon … you know if virdone is swinging out to this?

He is not… something about doing other dudes in the woods. You coming out?

I thought if you thro on fuel management or do any modding to the car it puts you into STU. There is a 2.0 displacement limitation on SM to the best of my knowledge.

Displacement in SM depends on what type of motor your car has.

an unmodded evo/sti is fine for SM. A HEAVILY modded sti/evo is fine for SM.

I think that big powerful car was beaten by a 106whp Miata at divisionals… :stuck_out_tongue:

if the roadster is back, there is quite the possibility

`Well, I honestly need to talk to Chino about that. I never asked him what tranny the car has. It was a NA car, it’s swapped. So it hasa new tranny and all. Not too certain if i’ve got teh LSD or not, which I need to know before Sunday.

Actually, thanks for the reminder.

Is the rest stock (except for front bar and shocks?) . If so, and you don’t have the lsd that would suck to have to go to SM because you don’t have a good part :slight_smile: .

No matter what, come out.

If I can get a sidejob before hand to pay for it I might show up in something. :snky: