7 Springs 2007-2008

You see me doing some doughnuts leaving?

Do any of you guys drive a black WRX (STi?) with a front mount? If so I saw you heading towards Sarnelli’s when we were on our way up last Saturday.

I seen a white STI at the BP on the way home.

ya. that was me. i saw a roberts autobody shirt and figured it might be you.

Yeah it was I… idiots were going 2mph down the hill from Springs! I got busted up last night in the park. It was such a stupid fall… hit the bigger jump which really wasn’t big to begin with, spun a 3, landed fine, and actually ollied before the lip on the 2nd jump and still cleared it. So I went back up, hit the big one, it was fine… hit the 2nd one, landed on ice, slid on my ass… While I was still sliding fast I popped myself back up too fast while moving, hit the front edge on my board (thanks to foggy goggle) slammed forward and elbowed my right rib hard, knocked the wind out of me… now my shit is in pain!! I might go get an X-ray.

I have never broke a bone before so I dont know what it feels like… I also never bruised a rib… I just know when I laugh, cough, or breath deep it hurts like a mother fucker.

haha, those bastards get me everytime!

Your car looked really nice by the way, im a big fan of white sti’s

thanks, it is a really nice car. its my roommates though, not mine.

mine is silver… and not an STi… and not new.

especially the shocks.

lol, i think the noise his shocks make give it charachter, along with the anoying ass tape adapter!

this is a 7 springs thread… not a make fun of shawn’s car thread…

anyone going tomorrow (sunday)?

This is true. That is why I’m renaming + sticky till the seasons over.

Side Note: Night session here we come :shaggy:

Hey Yall, I actually work up at springs… I’m usually up there every weekend and tuesday nights… If you get bored look around, I got a big white cross on my back and some of the most non-uniform hat’s you’ve probably seen…

werd. Haven’t graduated to weekend sessions yet. this is only my 3rd or 4th time. You can usually find me on my ass in a snow bank down fawn lane, all black with the hottest pair of white/red burton freestyles, even smort would be jealous of. I’m on track to conquer north face tonight so we shall see what happens.

Haha… Good luck man… The left side is usually icy as all hell, the middle seems to have a steep grade due to the way they groom it and I rarely venture to the right but its usually not too bad. Just stay away from right under the chair. If you want a good warm-up, follow the signs to little North Face trail… It starts all the way to the very right of North face and dumps you out basically after the first headwall…

on your stomach? thats how i got down it my first time.

:rofl: :rofl: I wanna be there for this!

While your down there, stop at the park and pick up my left rib, should still be laying there!

I’ll be there friday night!

your’s too??? lol. I got absolutely worked monday night on the flat rail in the north face park. Great times. Still sore. Not 21 any more.

cool. I’ll check it out.

No, I made it down last time going side to side, working on transitions, something you can’t do on the tighter trails.

haha alright. I sat n watched those guys go of fthe jumps n stuff…I can’t even imagine landing anything like it. There were some icey spots on north to look out for.

Bring ur ID with ya to the Goggle…they are carding relentlessly.

I hear that. Sometimes I’ll just turn off to the side and take a seat because the knees burn too much. Being old sucks!