70 camaro drag project

Selling my 70 camaro project car. car is in pretty good shape for 40+ yrs old. I just dont really have the time or garage for this car. its killing me to get rid of it, but it kills me to have it just be outside sitting. and i dont have time to go drag racing all the time. Id love to keep this car but just wouldnt be practical. The car will becoming with some extras! The car is getting some surface rust, but nothing major at all. Bottom of fenders could use some work.

70 camaro, fiberglass hood with harwood scoop molded in. done very well. mini tubed, weld draglight wheels. B&M shifter, aluminum dash and door panels. race seat, removable steering wheel. Has door glass in it. have lexan front windshield. nothing for the rear. 8pt weld in roll cage. Window netting.

performance parts: mark IV BBC stock short block, 2 1/8 inch primary headers, 3inch collecter. Eagle 6.385 connecting rods, pete jackson gear drive, gm plack tall valve covers, painless wiring 8 switch and fuse panel. transmission shield. narrowed 9inch with 4.56s and full spool. ladder bar with sumped tank and wheelie bars

Also included is a Holley Pro Strip Annihlator ignition system, its brand new, has been installed on a car, but never had power going threw it. also comes with the standard coil, and the upgraded coil. kit was over 1k new.

All in all im looking to get 5,000 obo. pm me or call me at 724-681-0751 with any questions.

can deliver the car, but that will be extra

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o114/382blackSS/70/SNC00075-1.jpg

PRICE DROP

mean machine, how much less motor / ignition?

Less motor and ignition 4,000

I had a 70 1/2 for my first project car when I was 14. Turned out to be a total bondo filled POS, lol. Good luck with the sale, this looks like an awesome project. Does it come with the transferable registration or is it drag strip only?

forgot to put that in the add, car does not have a title, but i do have two bills of sale. one when i bought it, and the other when the guy i bought it from bought it from Bob fuller, drag racer, and father or NHRA racer Rod Fuller. was told tho that it just is some paper work, and u can get a title for the car

as long as the vins are still on it, on the older cars, its just a bunch of forms. This is a mean machine

price drop

give ya a modded snowmobile with extras for it lol

glws. always loved these ones.