700 01 taurus !!!

lol its differnet… one of the best sleepers i have ever seen, but doesnt sound like no 6 cyl;)
http://videos.streetfire.net/recentvideos/14/4a25c381-c932-4866-a573-98e30157e721.htm

thats NOT 700 HP…

sounds like a mustang hahahah that would be so fun to rip. so many unsuspecting people

:bsflag: No way that’s 700 hp.

that sucked

:word:

and

:word:

worst video skills…and the car looked like it hardly moved…sounded like a mustang for sure though

well its funny from how the outside vids of the car are a real kenne bell sound. But the interior vid definately sounds like an EATON, not a kenne bell. I’m calling :bsflag:

i thought it sounded sick look like it moved good to me, but as stated def not 700hp maybe 350-450

his aim is FranNBruce
MSN: busterbomber@hotmail.com

ask him what he realy did, lol

I agree did move pretty good , but not 700 hp good.

Or you could just tell us.

And I didn’t know that body Taurus came in a stick.

i havent asked him, so i dont know either

and the MTX died with the second generation sho’s, so theres no way his 4th gen is a stick

I am more interested in the tires.
700hp on cold/winter roads with FWD?
Those must be the stickiest tires ever made.:rolljerk:
:bsflag:

crap video, when he floored it, the speedo only went to 60mph, and it revved to 6000rpm. its prob around 300hp

why do you assume its stick, could be a built auto with a shift kit?

short shifter is one of his listed mods

and thats not the way the built automatics shift either

ahhh well he could have done a mazda6 mtx swap from a 3.0??? lol i dunno or maybe this whole vid is fake :tdown:

submitted by Polarisfreak 2 hours ago score (0)

haha ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! yes i was bored and lonely a few nights ago. and it is my beater, right beside the 04 mustang gt in its warm garage. AGC612’s cobra is the absolute sickest sound i could find, so i used it. and as far as the whole civic thing. hah! i have nerve to talk st about them? dude, a freakin 6 year old with a Little Tykes push car can talk st about them. yay for cobra power.