700hp Godzilla - With Some Hennessey...

Not my words

The new Nissan GTR. A potent enough machine as is straight out of the box has just gotten a serious power injection thanks to Texas based tuning company Hennessey. As if packing enough horsepower to give a Porsche a whooping around the Nurburgring wasn’t enough, Hennessey has added a ‘700hp Godzilla Package’ option on top of their ‘600hp Godzilla Package’ to really give your new GTR gearbox a work out.
With 700hp sitting at the base of your foot, these figures will take the GTR past supercar status to an all new level of tuning. The news is that Hennessey will employ a range of upgrades to the car to reach this new figure. The most exciting of these will be the use of bigger turbochargers to push the power up which will be the first turbo upgrade for the USDM 2009 GTR. Following on will be improvements to the induction system, exhaust system and new boost controller. The intercooler department hasn’t been left alone either with the package supplying new coolers to complement the other modifications. There was no mention of any other upgrades or new computer, but we’re guessing something has been ‘tweaked’ in that department. We’ll await more news.

The result of all this? A whopping 225hp (168kW) upgrade over the standar car, totalling 700hp (522kW) and 630lb-ft (853Nm) of torque! Previously Hennessey developed a ‘600hp Godzilla Package’ which still dished out an impressive 600hp (448kW) and 570lb-ft (772Nm) of torque but this new monster will really push the boundaries of the GTR. From a bang for buck perspective, the performance of this kit is up there with its power figures. The 700hp kit will go from US$18,500, or for US$24,500, you can have it all installed. On the other side of things the Godzilla 600 kit is also a good upgrade starting at a very reasonable US$11,500, and US$14,500 respectively for the package installed. We can’t wait to see some of these machines hit the road! In the meantime, you can check out more at the Hennessey website.

$25k E46 M3+$30k at HPF=Murder that thing for under the cost of the GTR alone.

<--------FAANNNNBOOOIII

I’d still rather the 700HP GTR, and it would murder the E46 as well…in all aspects.

:rofl

You JDMfags are waayyy too easy.

That’s a lot of money, other tuner companies will be able to demolish that in pricing. You will see 1000hp GTR’s though.

I’m not a “JDMfag” nor am I just saying I’d take the GTR because it’s “JDM”. I’d love an E46 M3, but if I wanted something that would annihilate shit anywhere, the GTR is where it’s at.

i would buy NOTHING from HPE. have you read the horror stories about his Vipers?

Yea E46 M3’s blowww.

Links. I really want to read one.

Yeahhh, exactly what I said. :umm

So 200 lb-ft increase in torque from stock on the stock DSG…I wonder how much the stock box is rated for. I am sure HPE had it all worked out hopefully and Nissan better stock up on those 20k trannies. :lol

search. like everyone else who isnt lazy. im not gonna do the leg work for you, sorry bud.

+1, not to mention his absolute shit attitude towards those who do drop coin at his place. Horror stories gallore…