70mm Z71 > Modded White TB SS

[FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]Me and the gf cruised up to mighty after fishing. Sitting there shooting the breeze with the guys and a black dude with a white TB SS with aftermarket fog lights made some noise accross the street. They say I should go get him. I pull out and wait for him to pull up. He hammers across the intersecton and pulls up next to me… we go from like a 20 - 70 and i was half truck ahead. He stayed right there so i know its not stock. Then came up to a yellow and we both hit the brakes and then he coasted through. I wanted to launch against him… =[

The women gave me RH on the way home because she was so impressed
[/SIZE][/FONT]

I take it you and Brian went fishing then?

Lol, youre a fag. I hate you.

which gf was it? lol nice kill

This things seems to be quite quick…

There she is. How’s my baby nubbins?

LOL

Good read… :tup:

lol nice

I find this hard to believe. My TBSS stock ran 14.0 at 100 in the quarter, like every single pass. What does your silverado do?

bring it tues and line em up. For a full size work truck it scoots

He no longer has it.

Damnit

Yup no longer have it anymore. Just have seen your truck run and unless you’re turning up the boost away from the track this makes no sense?

Sounds like you have to turn up the wick some more so she gives you RH during the race. LOL

Track times don’t do it justice. It can’t 60 foot even in 4wheel and leaving on 5 psi. It got 2.1 short times but pulls good once I’m rolling. Look at the trap. It’s the same as a 8.8 eighth and 13.0 quarter