$7300 cash back on the new STI?(now w/pics)

so im ging to SOA and subaru of cherry hill to check out the new STis. they are giving $7300 cash back and 0% financing for AWHILE.

i suggest anyone interested, jump on the bandwagon now while the market sucks unless you are worried about the banning of everything that nyspeed stands for(see viper’s post)

pics on bottom of page 5

wow thats a good deal. not such a big fan of the new styling though. its growing on me but still can’t say i’d own one.

$7300 off MSRP?

meh… i dunno if i would buy one without nav… and i dunno if nav is worth 3800 bux because you HAVE to buy the gold BBS wheels, and id rather spend the $$ on wheels on my own…

also, is it right that you cant get nav on any other color then silver or blue?

id want a black one with nav…

I don’t see it on the Cherry Hill website…

x…

why not just buy a aftermarket nav unit?

I like my AVIC-D3.

There was a guy in The Car Lounge that just picked up a new STi and he said the same thing, $7,000 off when he inquired about the soft cash, or whatever it’s called. He said that he didn’t even have to pry really, they basically just said, “Ok, $7K off.” He is in VA, bought it at Dulles Motorcars, he is the thread, if you are interested.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4124911

i posted a flyer about this a few weeks ago.

At $30K with 0% that car is something worth looking at.

X…

It’s something to research or take an interest in, sure. I can’t imagine anyone buying it for it’s looks though :wink:

On the flipside, EVO X at 29,999 0% also, South Coast Mitsu, I believe.

yeah it’s finally competing with the evo x…

True. I don’t know if I can deal with a car that I can’t transport a Keg of Coors light in though…:banghead:

X…

im still not sold on the new STI yet… maybe ill go drive one this weekend?

anybody know if northtown has one?

I saw one when I drove by Northtown yesterday, but it could of been there for service :gotme:

Damn they are really starting to push new car incentives. I wonder how desperate companies will be in 3-6 months. (Im looking at you big 3)

Im hoping to score a TBSS for cheap. Time to double up my current car payments

this sounds like a great deal.

TBSS? Sounds like a great investment. :banghead:

11mpg is really gonna suck when gas goes back up (and it will)

Northtown had 2 when I was there last week buying my car. A dark grey and a light grey, both had about $39k sticker prices, and one had a 0%x60 in the windshield, at the time they weren’t doing any $7k off though…