77redneck truck

:owned:
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=739473DD-E669-4118-A206-4B760089AD60

:owned:

:owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned:

that sucks

:kekegay:
i pointed at him and laughed on the way back, meanwhile me and my dad beside me we’re just roll racing and doin 35 at the time, didnt see the cop following 77redneck and the cop pulled over to do a u turn with his lights on so i turned off up the road and he passed right by me and didnt see where i went

haha

X2
what did you get pulled over for?

he was behind me from caste village, he passed us in the park, im guessing he didnt see the cop sitting there plain as day :rofl: :owned:

probaly not being able to do the speed limit!(25 in SP):kekegay:

That’s fucking awesome :bigthumb:

He said I passed you guys at 45 mph, I laughed and said “no way” He tole me to slow it down and keep the kids buckled up like they were and to have a safe summer. I just got a verbal warning. I saw him turn around after you passed me going the other way, but didn’t know he was following you.

I saw the camera out the window and was like “Fuck, this is going to be on pittspeed when I get to work in the morning”. good work :bigthumb:

Absolutely Classic! Ah the joys of a local forum…

:kekegay:

hahah great

I saw that rusty ass poop stained white paint truck at Caste Village and I knew it was you, Asshole

easy on the guy :nono:
so just a little love

it’s all good, oneslow is insanely jealous of me and he has to try to put me down to his pathetic little level, but it won’t work. :smiley:

nigga please!!! :finger: :finger:

jealousy ownes you, beyotch

:moon:

Yep, I must be jealous because I dont drive a rusted out 77 Ford pick-up truck and I tried to show off and I got :owned: by the local police. If thats jealousy then you are correct. You are a :tool:

I’m suprised thats all ya got. Park cops are getting to be assholes allready this year.

Great vid :slight_smile: