8/10/07 Warped tour...

I will totally be rocking out, and my cock will most definitely be out.

Puke is what we aim for:tdown:

I’m am going to be so mad if I can’t switch with someone at work so I can go to this.

A Static Lullaby, All Time Low, Amber Pacific, As I Lay Dying, Bad Religion, Bayside, Biffy Clyro, Big D and the Kids Table, Bleed The Dream, Bless The Fall, Boys Like Girls, Chiodos, Circa Survive, Coheed and Cambria, Cute Is What We Aim For, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Envy On The Coast, Escape The Fate, Evaline, Family Force Five, Flogging Molly, Gallows, Hawthorne Heights, Hot Rod Circuit, IainTerry band, Ill Scarlet, It Dies Today, Jonzetta, K-OS, kaddisfly, Killswitch Engage, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, MC Chris, Meg and Dia, Monty Are I, mxpx, My American Heart CA, New Found Glory, Paramore, Parkway Drive, Pepper, Poison The Well, POS, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Revolution Mother, So They Say, Still Remains, Street Drum Corps, The Actual, The Almost, The Confession, The Fabulous Rudies, The Fold, The Matches, The Rocket Summer, the spill canvas, The Starting Line, The Toasters, The Unseen, The Vincent Black Shadow, Throwdown, Tiger Army

Shit, I’d go just to see Tiger Army, Bad Religion, and NFG. The rest are just who I’ll most likely end up watching. FUCK.

ooooo maybe ill see u there…i have to leave early for the MSF course

bump for today

If this was on a weekend, I’d be in. but I can’t justify missing time at work for this.