8/10/07 Warped tour...

Who else is rockingout with thier cock out? I have a huge boner to see BR and its still a week away…

NYSPEED beertent meet?

BR = huuuuuge tup

A Static Lullaby, All Time Low, Amber Pacific, As I Lay Dying, Bad Religion, Bayside, Biffy Clyro, Big D and the Kids Table, Bleed The Dream, Bless The Fall, Boys Like Girls, Chiodos, Circa Survive, Coheed and Cambria, Cute Is What We Aim For, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Envy On The Coast, Escape The Fate, Evaline, Family Force Five, Flogging Molly, Gallows, Hawthorne Heights, Hot Rod Circuit, IainTerry band, Ill Scarlet, It Dies Today, Jonzetta, K-OS, kaddisfly, Killswitch Engage, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, MC Chris, Meg and Dia, Monty Are I, mxpx, My American Heart CA, New Found Glory, Paramore, Parkway Drive, Pepper, Poison The Well, POS, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Revolution Mother, So They Say, Still Remains, Street Drum Corps, The Actual, The Almost, The Confession, The Fabulous Rudies, The Fold, The Matches, The Rocket Summer, the spill canvas, The Starting Line, The Toasters, The Unseen, The Vincent Black Shadow, Throwdown, Tiger Army

ehhhh 4-5 good bands dont really outweigh the rest of the garbage bands and emo douche bags that will go.

edit: my picks were different then urs

A Static Lullaby, All Time Low, Amber Pacific, As I Lay Dying, Bad Religion, Bayside, Biffy Clyro, Big D and the Kids Table, Bleed The Dream, Bless The Fall, Boys Like Girls, Chiodos, Circa Survive, Coheed and Cambria, Cute Is What We Aim For, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Envy On The Coast, Escape The Fate, Evaline, Family Force Five, Flogging Molly, Gallows, Hawthorne Heights, Hot Rod Circuit, IainTerry band, Ill Scarlet, It Dies Today, Jonzetta, K-OS, kaddisfly, Killswitch Engage, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, MC Chris, Meg and Dia, Monty Are I, mxpx, My American Heart CA, New Found Glory, Paramore, Parkway Drive, Pepper, Poison The Well, POS, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Revolution Mother, So They Say, Still Remains, Street Drum Corps, The Actual, The Almost, The Confession, The Fabulous Rudies, The Fold, The Matches, The Rocket Summer, the spill canvas, The Starting Line, The Toasters, The Unseen, The Vincent Black Shadow, Throwdown, Tiger Army

:gotme:

Does look like there is a ton of emo sounding shit though. Not to mention I’d get arrested for looking at al the JB.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:4,topic:33303"”]

ehhhh 4-5 good bands dont really outweigh the rest of the garbage bands and emo douche bags that will go.

edit: my picks were different then urs

[/quote]

word

[quote=“newman,post:5,topic:33303"”]

:gotme:

[/quote]

word i had one bolded also.

and the multi-quote function FUCKING RULES

i was going to go but taking the MSF course that day

anyone who doesnt highlight BR is a dick sucking queen

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:9,topic:33303"”]

anyone who doesnt highlight BR is a dick sucking queen

[/quote]

I do.
I just can’t imagine them playing anything from the era I liked…

bad religion was on my list

I was supposed to be in Cincinnati yesterday and Cleveland today:tantrum:
Those lineups had a little more umph

Idk about this year, im not too impressed but I may be there

Coheed is the only band I’d care about seeing.

NFG. i think i’m going. it’s my friends birthday.

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:13,topic:33303"”]

Coheed is the only band I’d care about seeing.

[/quote]

Me too, but coheed is a band that would be much much better indoors and playing a 2 hour set

horray i didnt know ill scarlet was going

Dosent seem like this years has as good bands as the past

i guess im gay cause i didnt know who tiger army is but they are fucking good :tup:

[quote=“Zong,post:15,topic:33303"”]

Me too, but coheed is a band that would be much much better indoors and playing a 2 hour set

[/quote]

Word to the tenth.

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:17,topic:33303"”]

i guess im gay cause i didnt know who tiger army is but they are fucking good :tup:

[/quote]

Color yourself honest!

Tiger Army rules.

Man, an army consisting of only tigers would be so badass