8/10 lvd track rental

Anyone on here going by chance?

I’ll be there , some know why lol.

I wonder whatim going to run lol

details? i might come out… depends on what state the TA is in at that point :wink:

Idk if any spots are open. Lol I went through a friend to get into it

I don’t plan on going, but how much did it cost, and about how many runs would someone get?

been hearing alot about it, should be some nice cars there. Might shoot up

It’s a rental , runs are constant if u want em .

Im goin as long as i pick up car wed

Think there’s 2 spots open

yeah i was trying to get people

looks like it is supposed to rain tomorrow btw… will this be rescheduled? and who do i need to talk to to get a spot so i can go?

Uh I believe this mike bailey guy is running it, and I guess they are making decision at 3 pm tomorrow

mid-high 13

If u hook ! Low to mid 12,s I’m guessing .

No clue who that is. If this happens, I’d love to come out and either watch, or make a pass or 2 in the TA as a baseline before I start swapping parts and re-tune it. I’m not expecting much on 245 series street tires, but it would be nice to know where the car started first hand rather than rely on the previous owner’s numbers. I would also be open to some friendly races. If someone would call/text me and let me know something tomorrow, that would be great- 9one9.9seven2.18one0

Thanks

Those cars are too heavy to run a low 12 with 330whp

330whp would be a good match for me with skinny ass skreet tires and a shit tune on the stock converter :slight_smile:

im guessing a 13.1 at 107 , and your car looks sweet btw .

i gotta let my brother kno about this hes gonna be all over it hes trying to get his stareon into 10s