Racers wanted: Visitors coming up for some fun.

Like the title says. I talked with a couple guys from SVTP, and they want to set up a date to come up and have some fun. They have a handful of 10/11 sec street cars, and of course some slower ones. Im sure both types of racing will happen, and we have a good spot to do it(other than the MCds lot). Anyone that wants in PLEASE let me know, and 100% keep the bullshit out of this thread. Im really hoping we can set something up here, and not have everyone back out last minute. They are coming to us, so we have the easy job of just showing up to the spot.

1. 94GT5.0

My buddy will come up with his c6 slaying Hyundai

huh… IN.

Seriously, get a hold of him. I wanna try to make this as organized and as sick of a time as possible. They are brining their HD cameras, and are ready to rock!.

Like to hear it bro!:thumbup

He is game. He said he will gladly come up for some runs

Very nice. Would be good to get some of the fast guys actually OUT! Tired of seeing rice. Heres our chance to better the scene.

Any of them want to go for money? I got a buddy from Queens as well that would be interested in coming up, but he wants to go for money.

These guys are from Queens lol. Idk, im sure it could be arranged.

They are also going to come up and chill for the LG Nats this year. Should be a sick year!!

im down if theres 13 second cars :rofl

Pretty sure the Elantra would run for a couple bucks

Find out if they wanna put up $500-$1k and I’ll call him up to get a couple cars up here.

RSK baby!!!

didn’t you read. i said i was going!

I doubt it, its more of a fun thing. But ill ask.

What?

fo sho! They mean business!

Hmm

I’ll be down with my car…

Nice I wanna see that thing go!