Racers wanted: Visitors coming up for some fun.

Video of some of the cars coming up. The blue Z51 vette is the guy im talking to right now, car is sick!! made 471/466 with a 416 stroker on 8.5:1 compression. Waiting to put the blower on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g7ZnOvh2Mc&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esvtperformance%2Ecom%2Fforums%2Fpics%2Dvideos%2Dbuffet%2D149%2F609141%2D416%2Dc6%2Dwhipple%2Dcobra%2Dlot%2Dmore%2Ehtml&feature=player_embedded

same

ill bring the termi out

im in …

2: SSmokinn SS

:facepalm:facepalm

IN, w/ a few other fast vettes. and my best friends 06 viper.

god, this is gonna be sooo serious, :ohnoes

Call me.

^^ umm, who r u referring to, haha

Awesome!

So now that we have some people interested, when would a good weekend(probably a fri) be good for most of ya?

There are going to be dig races right?

yea, ur screwed…

Yeah, I told him we have people on both sides of the fence. He said thats cool, he has roll guys, and some diggums guys. He’s a roll guy himself(vette).

Idk whats the best way to “organize” it. Maybe rolls earlier in the night, like 12-1, and digs way late at like 3am?? Like I said they have their cameras, and have no problem spending the night making some sick footage. Get some good rest the night before lol.

Oh, we need cossey in here! Need to setup him and Tony and get that on vid boner

You get that thing all set yet?? I wanna hear cammed goodness!

:thumbup Good to hear youre down!

*Im going to talk to they guys taping, and make 100% sure that all plates are blurred before the vids are let out

hank said today, but I have to work late, so Maybe I’ll grab it tomorrow

BC I mean, we could take a trip down to that area too. The guy I know said anytime we wanna go down, call him up and he’ll get us some runs. They close down this 1/2 mile stretch where the GSTP meets the NYSTW and have a marked 1/4 mile and another ~1/4 for cool down/coasting to where you turn off.

They go for money so idk how many of the clowns around here are down for that but they seem to do it big, last I spoke w/ him he had a $1,500 race 2 weeks ago, sooo they aren’t afraid to thrown down cash.

Sweet!