Racers wanted: Visitors coming up for some fun.

Yeah, after we see what some of these guys got, Im more than down for a roadtrip to their spot. I more than likely wont be doing money runs, and if I do they will be less than $100, b/c im a broke ass mofo.

haha I’m not running, the civics I’m trying to bring up cut 1.5 60’…No prob getting out of the hole:excited

Uhh…wat! :excited

Get em up to have some fun! Fuck the $$.

Whos your guys? Ill ask the guy im talking to, chances are tehy know of em.

jeez. Thats prob faster than I’ll get outa the hole~ lol

Fri nights are usually better, but w/e.

Not 100% sure on their shop name but the one civic is a yellow hatch with a CF front end. The other car is a red turbo coupe that runs 9.8x’s. They got an Evo too that would probably come, not sure what the deal is with that though.

:lol

Yeah, thats fuckin serious!!

Its gonna have to be a Fri according to these guys. Maybe meet up with them after work, hit up Jumpin Jacks for dinner, head across the street at the hangout spot and chill for awhile/meet people, than have a little fun as the night goes on!

sounds like a good night to me…

Sounds fun.

Im fuckin pumped! Gives me something to look forward to after getting off this goddamn couch lol.

I was thinking sometime in late July. Any conflicts of interest or problems with that? I wanna try to get as many people out as possible.

that works for me, gives me time to get a tune.

:thumbup Cool!

Sounds like top level or what ever the shop is down there

Just found it…MB Racing/Hi Boost

Ahh sounded like top level for a second. MB sounds familiar

i feel like i’m in way over my head here, but i’ll go anyway, even if i end up as a flagger.

Ha ha alot of people may be in over their heads

Like I said, they are bringing a handful of people, ranging from 10-12 second cars. Im sure there will be some “slow” stuff as well.

:banghead:banghead

thanks bud, appreciate that.

:lol Dude, my shits slow! Im gonna be gettin beat up on, but whatever. I put it in " " b/c none of our cars are really SLOW. There all pretty quick for the most part, other than Kramers gay ass whip:rofl:tongue