Racers wanted: Visitors coming up for some fun.

hey, don’t forget about LaDuke

Oh yeah! :haha

Haven’t taken the Turbo M3 to the track but I’d be willing to to a couple runs.

ill be at work for sure

Lmao good shit benny

Ill be there with slicks, Late July? Ive got some parts to buy :ninja

You got a little bit of time! These guys are stoked to come up here. I just told them the list of possible cars showing up, and hes impressed!

do you know how much mustang magic charges for a tune? i was thinking about ordering my pulley, cat-back, o/r x-pipe, jlt cai, and sct x3 next week.

:lol The bug bit ya already huh? Good to hear! I think that they charge $400 for a tune. If you are a member of NewYorkMustangs.com they will give you a deal, from what the owner of the site told me. Its gonna be a whole different car with that setup!

What catback are you going with? Please dont say SLP:ahh

bassani with a UPR o/r x is what i’m looking at right now… if this falls through i really want bassani o/r x with borla stinger catback.

Stinger or bust! Sounds soo dirty on those cars!

Just listen to this::excited

they sound sooooo sick.

lets see your list. who on svtp is it?

Wayne check out www.mustangforums.com . One of the guys that posts in the NY thread in the regional section is from Burnt Hills and recently took his Cobra to Mustang Magic for a tune.

I get tired of it too, but it gives me a source of amusement/ someone to point and laugh at :rofl

Look in the video link I posted, and hes recruiting others as well.

Nah dude, after years of the constant bs, Ive had enough. It was funny for a weekend or two at most.

should be a good time.

we should make it a all day thing…meet up mid day on a saturday…bullshit and what not, get something to eat then let hell break loose!

Im going to need a good camera man to ride with me

If I get myself a car within the next week or so Im in. And yes it is a possibility.

Thing is they wanna come on a Fri for some reason. But yeah I agree, do the JJ thing, get some eats, meet people, and run!