7-18 NYIRP

The weather looks pretty good for Wednesday. I’m going to be headed out there and just wanted to see if anyone else was up for seeing what their car could do.

$10 for as many passes as you want, you can’t beat that. Pretty sure it opens at 5 or 530.

dave, when i get back from vegas u wanna hit up NYI? i wont be back untill the 24th and i get re-tuned on the 30th… we can go on the 1st of august?

Sure man, whenever is good. I always have a good time when I go there so I’m still going to go this week.

Have fun out in Vegas man! If you don’t, there is something wrong with you.

thanks, ill give u a buzz when i get back in

I plan on going wed. Might meet some other people at the old ames plaza on broadway in alden at 4:45ish.

You have a time in mind???

I’m gonna try to be there between 5 and 530

Im so down if anyone from buffalo wants to cruise over there

We will have to line em up.

They raised it to $13

damn those people, always trying to take money.

I’m still in most likely.

perhaps depending on the weather and if i work…

Wednesday looks good for me I’ll most likely go. Will anyone be going and not racing? I would like a safe place to put some stuff while I race. (2 wheels/tires, spare tire, and a portable air compressor)

Not sure, I’ll be racing and I don’t know if someone could bring a truck or something to put stuff in.

That’s the sucky part about bringing slicks I guess.

do i need a helmet??
what is the event like?
I am pretty interested

I’m either going to go Wed or Fri, I can’t afford both, I don’t think.

ill most likely go and ill be on the bike so i can most likely sit near some of the shit… depends on the weather though and how the clutch is feeling as the time nears.

wed is a little less busy. You need a helmet if you run quicker that 13xx i think.

i need a helmet regardless :)… lol, you gonna go too?

Yes, if your car breaks into the 13’s you WILL need a helmet!