4/21 NYIRP Opening Day

Who’s going? NYIRP opens this day, and I’d like to head up with some people from here. People can meet at my house, the day of. I have a big yard to park in. My house is on the way to the track also, for those of you who take Rt. 5 (Main Rd.) thru Batavia and in. I’d like to know who is all coming.

You may mapquest my house address:

8090 Marble Rd.
Akron, NY 14001

ill go I need a helmet though

i call shotty in teh conqzzzquest

maybe just maybe depends on the situation!!!

if im home i will but you should stop being a vag and just come to lancaster with me when im home for spring break anyway!

lancaster= teh suck

uphill, 1/8th mile.

:gay:

[quote=“my240nissan,post:2,topic:26899"”]

ill go I need a helmet though

[/quote]

What sort of times are you expecting? Helmet is only needed for 13.999 or faster. Just to let you know.

I’d suggest buying a helmet. A SNELL approved open face isn’t too badly priced, and you can use it for AutoX if you so choose.

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:6,topic:26899"”]

lancaster= teh suck

uphill, 1/8th mile.

:gay:

[/quote]

yes but i will be home then, and my car seems faster on the 1/8th

SRT-4 = > then 13.9999 = helmet - (what kind, cost)

thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PYROTECT-OPEN-FACE-HELMET-XL-DOT-Snell-SA2005_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ107069QQitemZ130095497064QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

You can find great deals on Ebay. Check it out.

how much is it to go and what time are u guys heading out?

12 to watch/ run

i think the track opens at 10am

well prolly be there when the gates open

From what I can gather from their website…Gates open at 11am.

It’s $13.00 to Race or Watch. Might as well race, get ur money’s worth. Even if this means bringing your grandma’s car.

I would like everybody to be at my house at 10am. This ensures a punctual arrival time to the track. My address is in the beginning post.

Justin

You should all buy helmets. I’ll get you a good price on a Bell.

[quote=“psychopjv,post:4,topic:26899"”]

maybe just maybe depends on the situation!!!

[/quote]

X2

boo…i work saturdays’ from 10AM-4PM…every saturday… :tdown:

same here b0o0o 9-5

[quote=“EvilJay,post:14,topic:26899"”]

You should all buy helmets. I’ll get you a good price on a Bell.

[/quote]

ill take u up on that offer!

do they usually check your helmet at these places to make sure it’s sufficient?

I have a few helmets, but they’re all about 5 years old, and they say if you drop a helmet once, even from 2 or 3 feet off the ground, it’s no longer useful…apparently all good and legal helmets are made for a one time impact protection…and all of mine have been dropped at least once…

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:19,topic:26899"”]

I have a few helmets, but they’re all about 5 years old, and they say if you drop a helmet once, even from 2 or 3 feet off the ground, it’s no longer useful…apparently all good and legal helmets are made for a one time impact protection…and all of mine have been dropped at least once…

[/quote]

With your head in it? :smiley: JK Andy :slight_smile: