4/21 NYIRP Opening Day

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:20,topic:26899"”]

With your head in it? :smiley: JK Andy :slight_smile:

[/quote]

most of the time just falling off the motorcycle while it sits in the garage really…i took one spill wearing one once while taking the defensive motorcycle course, so it wasn’t on my bike thank god…
and one of the helmets took a nice smack on the cage in fairgentleman’s 200sx last summer at the first track day, ya know…that time we went through the giant hay bales and ended up on an air strip…yeah, that time…

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:21,topic:26899"”]

one of the helmets took a nice smack on the cage in fairgentleman’s 200sx last summer at the first track day, ya know…that time we went through the giant hay bales and ended up on an air strip…yeah, that time…

[/quote]

LOL wow, well he was just exploring his RallyX skillz

what times do they require a cage? im pretty sure im gonna need one this year

You can pretty much wear any helmet. They really don’t care that much as long as you have a helmet. I ran 12.7 and sometimes they don’t even ask me to wear a helmet.

Hmm I may be there.

So. Who’s all going to be at my house Saturday morning?

me!1

Me!

Sounds like nobody wants to race Saturday.

i would go for sure but i got roped into going down to cleveland for the weekend :frowning: weather looks perfect for the track too…

[quote=“psphinx81,post:23,topic:26899"”]

what times do they require a cage? im pretty sure im gonna need one this year

[/quote]

Just bring a helmet…

ehh. i may go for a quick rip untuned/ rich as hell.

:word: same here…but, Im goin! Look for the black grand prix gt with red overlays…and stock looking other wise…say whats up and ur from NYSpeed :slight_smile:

meh well not going to happen for opening day, couldnt get my car in to fix my tune so im SOL on this one

i would love to go but i have to work from 7am to 6pm

Must be nice you all are finally gonna be able to go racing, woot woot… congratz :tup:

im awake, my internets screwed so i have no way of checking this. if you arent here by 10am SHARP, you are going to miss out. thats all. have a nice day :slight_smile:

I ad a great time…ran one good time…my first run…after that it was all down hill. :frowning: Next time I’ll try to have less than 3/4 tank of gas:lolham:, use some race gas, turn up the timing, and maybe strip it down to bare weight. Can’t wait till next time:headbang: :wiggle:

Yeah I saw you. Pardon my lack of approachment. Me and Nut were frustrated with the Neon’s performance. We left early.

^^^Its alright…I should of left after my 2nd run as well…Its ok that u didnt “approach” me…I was prertty caught up with my car, the swap meet, and the other cars runnin.