Anyone want to go to Lancaster Drag Strip tomorrow????

Tomorrow starts the Test & Tune nights at Lancaster, I am going to head out there around 4 PM tomorrow, its only 15$. Class ended today so I got to keep myself occupied lol.

Also I need to borrow a helmet from somebody because it is required for cars that run it faster then 8.6s.

More info here:

http://www.lancasterracing.com/Dragway/Welcome.html

I’ve never understood going to an 1/8th mile. Wait till friday, goto NYIRP.

for anyone in buffalo 20min drive > 1hr drive especially if anyhting goes wrong, not as hard to get back, plus its a fine place to practice your 60’, and it should be alot better now that they fixed the staging area.

Yes 1/8th mile. well I just want to get some practice with launching. I want to master my 60ft time, and compare it to other STi’s on iwSTi.com who have the same mods.

I will probably go to NYIRP too, where is it, how much, and what time???

Joe

yep 60’ time

You beat me to it.

NYIRP is just South West of Geneseo.

http://www.nyirp.com/

edit: nvm lol

I’ll go if there’s any other NA FWD people. (preferably 4’s or 6’s, none of you 2006 Monte ballers) I want to actually have a decent race.

I am considering it. I have a NA 4cyl.

:tup:

I work until 6pm, but I might try to leave early. :snky:

i may end up going how late is it open too and any discount after a time i have a bone stock integra i wanna see what it i’ll do and work on my lanching because i have never done it before.

hmm i think I may be in, my 60’ times definitly need some work. (ugh, i’m seriously ashamed of them)

so i’m about 80% on this, gotta see what’s goin down tomorrow.

alright sweet… Do any of you guys want to meet up somewhere and then head out there?

Joe

i would do something like that and at what time i need to meet more people from here im right near ub i could meet you at ub somewhere or near there i live by the south campus.

sabres game >* speedway

asw much as id love to go, im gonna have to pass.

Hopefully next week.

what he said

stupid NHL scheduling playoffs when it’s warm out… >_>

i have school arg!