sat 19 sun 20 NYIRP

opening weekend, who’s gonna be ready?

im slow but im in most likely. as long as my car will run till then.:wink:

We’ll see. I gotta shim the fat pig.

I would like to go but I am not sure if the car will be on the road.I wanted to get it on this week but this cold weather is kinda stopping me from going and getting the Converter in the car.

I think I will be able to make it.

sketchy, im ready, but im not sure if i wanna run yet. kinda wanna do some tuning first. And get me some real tires.

yea with those 5K launches i dont know dood lol hahahaha…you need some real rubber for that black beauty too, those winterforce’s arent gonna cut it lol…

if its nice on sunday ill make it out, hopefully have some new tires by then…if anyone wants to ride out with me and dont wanna run you can hitch a ride…

IN

but do we want sat or sunday? I hear sunday is the better of the two, less people.

truth…sunday is def a lot better for some solid/consistant runs…usually early on you can get 2-3 runs in a row and hot lap it…

any objections for sunday?

that would allow me to get pre- teched at lancaster sat am :smiley:

not i :frowning:

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

:frowning:

first year that i won’t have it on the road in time for my birthday…makes me sad…

I’ll be able to make it Sunday, but not Saturday, because i work. Sunday is a “big if” also. It depends if my manifold and parts come in time, and I have the time to install them. I wish UPS worked on Saturdays and Sundays.

I’m planning on sunday, pending the weather forecast.

More than that! Its dead opening days.

I’ll go both, either, whatever.

I might go…I’d rather wait till I get slicks though.

hahahhahahahha big ed you are the fucking man

out. need tires…

you buffalo guys want to cruise up together? just as long as cory stays within 15 of the speed limit :smiley: