8/13 autocross - BIMP

I’m gonna be there…course not at 6:30am. I already get up for autocrosses earlier than I do for work…there’s no way I’m getting up at 5:00 to leave by 5:30 to be there by 6:30 shudder

Got a couple used tires yesterday…minus any unforeseen events, I should be there…

My friend wants to know about the cost of the event. He is not an SCCA Member and hes a n00b.

Our batavia event is $25 members $30 non (since batavia is expensive for us to host at).

We usually get 6 runs there plus fun runs, runs are 50-60 seconds, fastest so far was 53.xxx for an e mod car.

ruh roh…rob is coming? and jarod in his new car? yea im gonna have to come in the honda to beat you guys up a little bit…hahahahaa…i doubt it tho, ill prolly be taken it easy. havent driven it in 2months and i dont think beating it on a “track” where i could “possibly wreck” it. just like some other “unspoken” RWD sportscar.

hahaha. dam-it zong. i def. just said ruh roh not seeing you had said. shi’ite i feel like i-am-sofa-king-we-todd-edd…anyway, would def. liked to have seen you there. where you gonna be thats better than racing with us? hmmmmm? zongy poo?

I’d love to race with you guys. You know that. I’ll be in the catskills…getting drunk and fighting wolverines.

I’m building a Lotus 7 replica…It’s going to use Chevette spindles and rack (same as a Fiero) you don’t have any of that stuff lying around do you?

He’s got a whole fiero he’s looking to sell :slight_smile: .

You better have this thing ready by spring and keep it for at least a year :slight_smile: .

I’ll be there :tup:

I think I’ll keep this one :slight_smile: It will be ready by spring, actually, it will be mechanically done in about a month at the rate I’m going now. The body parts will take much longer though.

Body parts are rice.

I’m confused, is this normal start time? (8:00 reg?) I thought someone earlier said night time though

He’ll only keep it until he sees my Formula Ford. Then he’ll realize his car is about 400lbs overweight. :wink:

I plan to be there…

Andy offered a codrive again, and it is very tempting. I just don’t think a mistake like last time would end as nicely at BIMP…

You really need to worry less about my car. I literally drive the thing only on race day. It’s my race car, and if it gets fucked up, shit happens. I seriously won’t be pissed as long as you help compensate for fucked up parts. And if the motor happens to pop while you’re driving, I’ll deal with it completely. (unless you pull a skunk shift) :slight_smile: You know you wanna codrive :slight_smile: think of the madddd uphill powa.

Jim, codrive the car. Andy, pick Jim up on your way. Jim, drive the timing truck back to GI, I’ll give you a ride home from there.

Its settled, all problems solved :slight_smile:

I was just thinking the same exact thing!

Very cool. Don’t have any extra front end parts.

http://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/fiero/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

Usually all kinds of stuff gets posted up super cheap in their mall section if you check it once a week or so.