8/17 Initial D Meet

ill prob go there ova the weekend if someone wants to show up to race with me…i wanna get ova 150k by sunday i hope

I might be there sunday night

I just got home :o

Sorry I couldn’t stay long. I had to cover for someone at Prespa, so I spent all night playing records instead of playing cars. No worry. Let’s do it again soon though.

word up

who was the tall goofy kid, i never caught his name

and my ae86 is like 10k points from the stupid awesome engine upgrade, which will even any score :slight_smile:

don’s aura is strong

OMGFD will stomp you all…someday

:word: good times, i forgot how much I liked playing that game :stuck_out_tongue:

and there is secrets to beating darkstarrrrr, just play to his disadvantage !

however all other courses it is surprise sex all day… :frowning:

that is going to catch on big at the intial d meets. my next car may be sprzx

when you guys want a real race come out to rochester to play…i’ll race anyone Raises hands in a vin-diesel fashion

chump, come to buffalo if you want a piece, there is more than enough competition here to stop us from needing to go to roch to whip on some kid.

if we want a challenge we can go up to toronto’s funland

Yeah i draw the line at road trips for initial d, i would probably get my ass handed to me by some 12 year old.

12 YEAR OLD JDM POSES

ne1 goin tonight or tmw night or wat

haha im going today :smiley: i refuse to use my beat up EVOIV, and my new card is low on points, so i’m probably gonna sneak in and play a lot to get my points up near everyone elses :snky:

:mamoru:

how about when you want a real race you come out hereeee :slight_smile:

99k pts…go me…so whos gonna be out sunday night to play

i was out last night, just till 11 cause i had to be up at 5 for the rally-x. come out if anyone wants to see some stuipd driving for real.

i played for the first time tonight and im up to like 30k id be down for some racing soon

that’s never, ever happened to me there

but if it did, it’d be by some fucking 12yr old hustler who won with the cappuccino in a mad d d d d d twisty track while i had the STi

the little fucker, i didn’t play for 6mos after that :lol:

im fully modded lets race

whered you go on friday? :lol:

anyways unless you have 1,000,000 pts you aren’t fully modded =)

edit: and after you left… some kid came and kept challenging my 86 to uphill rain battles in his evoIV… :tdown: