8/20 Rock the Park, Car, and Bike show in Amsterdam

Should be a good turn out. Live bands, food, car and bike show. Starts at 2P and goes all night. Fireworks at the end too.

We will have the 98 Ranger project laid out on its doors for “under construction” purposes there. For those of you that dont know the truck, its a full custom frame, shaved body, custom floor body drop, sectioned rockers, V8 swapped attention getter. Come check it out. :number1

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_tcnKIjvGh14/TOCa9m1A_ZI/AAAAAAAAB_Y/mSRbvvpVCig/s720/DSC_0345_6_7_8_9_tonemapped.jpg

Shut up.

its in Amsterico? Might wanna keep an eye on the Ranger or it may come up missing parts out there LOL

Its a ford, not a honda. They wont have a clue how to take it apart. lol

ill be there , hopefully we can meet up , im gonna show the formula , and then walk home , im about 5 min walking distance on crescent ave .

ill be out that way sat, i plan to stop in maybe ill actually be able to meet some of you

Shut up.

i like the mirrors

hmmmm maybe ill show up . but the stranger seams to still have the 2.3 in it the pic lol

Shut up.

Yeah the pic is old.

Its got the SBC in it now, and a bit more completed too. :number1

Ranger is still deff rockered out in this pic :stuck_out_tongue:

A night time show?! OMG I might actually be able to make this one!

Why SBC when there are plenty of SBFs laying around. Oh well. Not my truck.

SBF’s suck.

But on the real, this was given to them as a payment for other work done. Coming from you I am quite surprised at your comment though.

Yeah motor was given to me for work so against everything that is right in the world I put a chevy motor in a ford.

Chevy parts are arguably cheaper and more readily available too, I see nothing wrong with it.

fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk mmmmmmeeeee…i have some homo shit to do that day, maybe i’ll skip it, i haven’t seen the ranger in one piece, last time i saw it all i saw was a bed lol.

Ford makes it ,Chevy shakes it

Yeah buddy swing on over! :number1