anyone going to lime rock this weekend

Im going on saturday just to see what its all about b4 i get into it. i dont know anyone going so let me know what your driving if u want pics.

People from Shift that are going: Tom in the Beetle, DJ in the 318ti, Lyndo in the CRX, Byron in Wagonzilla, Cossey if he shows up this time. I think that’s it this time.

I’ll be there just working, LRP is too big of a ripoff for me to to drive there.

When you go through the gate they will probably ask why you are there.

Tell them Patroon BMW Club.
You will need to sign a track waiver at the gate and a club waiver in the paddock ( near the tower)

sound like alot of fun what time does it start i was planing on geting there at around 7am

Gates open at 7:30 AM.

Registration and tech shortly therafter. Our first car hits the track at 10:00 AM ( The club at LRP goes out at 9:00 AM)

I might be interested in going and watching first before I get into too… how far away is it?

Approx 1:15 -1hr 30 min from Albany ( depends how you drive)

Google sends you down I 90 and a roundabout way. Search for Lime Rock Rd, Lakeville CT

I say take Rt 22 or the Taconic to Hillsdale, Rt 23 to Rt 22 --then left in Millerton.

Use the “infield entrance” for Lime Rock track entrance

Cossey should be going. I’m prepping/teching his LGT for it today at some point.

I knew I forgot somebody…rumor has it that EJ will be getting a cage installed this winter…

I will be there. Car’s now equipped w/ Carbotech XP8’s so I don’t have any more issues on braking going into Big Bend.

Don’t think I’ll be out of the waitlist between now and then. You guys have fun…

Yessir, pads are in. Your car also had siezed caliper slider pins on the front two pots. Fixed that up quick too for ya. Seth and I are going to try and retune the car thurs night for you to aliviate that fuel cut issue up top.

Quite possibly yes, after Chris’s skyline build :slight_smile: I still sorry about not getting to you last year. I often find myself exhorbantly overbooked :ohnoes

Come anyways! Get a ride along or two, and just hang out… It’s still a good time!

thanks thats really good info !!!

That’s awesome, EJ’s car is always one of my favorites that show up to our events.

Last winter he had to get some faster BMW’s on track…

OHHHHH BURNNNNNN

But srs, can I book some winter time for this winter now?

:lol

Call me yo, time is disappearing REALLY quick.

thanks for the directions… that’s not too far at all

Maybe if said “faster” e36’s would stay running for an entire event they wouldn’t be constantly getting worked on

RETALIATION BURNNNNNN

Are you going this weekend?

Is anyone meeting up or wanna cruise there together?

You’re a long way from Hot Import Nights, boy.