8 + 9 = springtime photoshoot

Excellent camera work :tup:

holy shit nice pics…what cam were these taken with?

[quote=“Geoff,post:25,topic:25825"”]

he’s got nikon d70 and a sigma 135-400 lens

We’re both running s-tech springs for now.

thanks for the compliments, I can’t help but smile when I look at my car, the black powdercoat really looks hooooooooot.

thanks!

[/quote]

[quote=“Devioustsi,post:40,topic:25825"”]

There is a fiberglass one available for 699. That would be hella cheaper. Also what needs to be converted besides just swappping out the cover?

[/quote]

u have to get a ton of shit from the dealer. clips, emblem, grill, and a different plastic outlet behind the bumper to route to the oil cooler

edit: this is the part # for the evo 9 bumper: 6400B002WA

Leave the front, but get the JDM 9 Rear :tup:

Jeller

think im gonna, i can get one for 400 painted

[quote=“psphinx81,post:46,topic:25825"”]

think im gonna, i can get one for 400 painted

[/quote]

damm good price^

Geoff, I just met your car going up North Forest around 1pm. Very nice pictures.

Is it just me or does the last pic make the driver look like he’s about 14 and 4 feet tall? Is there really that much headroom in an EVO?

I’d say Paul’s shorter than average…

[quote=“JayS,post:48,topic:25825"”]

Is it just me or does the last pic make the driver look like he’s about 14 and 4 feet tall? Is there really that much headroom in an EVO?

[/quote]

No its because Paul looks like hes 14 and about 5feet tall… :lolsign:

Definitely some hott pics some one needs to PM when you guys do that stuff…

I love my one pic I have everyone asks if I photo chopped my car in twice…

5’9 and 20 kthx bye

[quote=“Jeller,post:45,topic:25825"”]

Leave the front, but get the JDM 9 Rear :tup:

Jeller

[/quote]

Yea, and just take the risk of having the car totaled when you get rear-ended at any speed :smash2:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:52,topic:25825"”]

Yea, and just take the risk of having the car totaled when you get rear-ended at any speed :smash2:

[/quote]

Why? does the JDM rear eliminate the bumper support? If so, I did not know that.

Does not look like it though, guess I never thought about it…

JDM OEM rear Evo 9 bumper comes with everything needed for easy installation. These bumpers are imported from Mitsubishi Japan therefore fitment is perfect and it will replace your stock Evo 8 bumper without any cutting or body shop work. Also, its comes in factory paint

Jeller

[quote=“JayS,post:48,topic:25825"”]

Geoff, I just met your car going up North Forest around 1pm. Very nice pictures.

[/quote]

thanks for the compliment, and I was thinking… ‘i wonder if that’s one of the million goats on the board’ hahah, it looked nice and cleannn. :smiley:

[quote=“badnewsmini,post:50,topic:25825"”]

some one needs to PM when you guys do that stuff…

[/quote]

your car is waaaaay too dirty… :mamoru:

I didn’t think the JDM rear bumper cover eliminated the bumper. I realllly want one, just the thought of not having to intensively clean the carbon from around the exhaust cutout makes me wet. Paul, if you can get one for 400, I’ll jump on that with ya. :gay3: The yellow with anything 9 would be hot too, because the US didn’t get yellow 9’s. :pimp:

[quote=“Jeller,post:53,topic:25825"”]

JDM OEM rear Evo 9 bumper comes with everything needed for easy installation. These bumpers are imported from Mitsubishi Japan therefore fitment is perfect and it will replace your stock Evo 8 bumper without any cutting or body shop work. Also, its comes in factory paint

Jeller

[/quote]

Sorry, I could be wrong, I just remember 2 years ago when they first started getting imported by a company out in California, all the write-ups on evom discussed having to remove the bumper support… check into it.

But they do look hot with that diffuser. I remember being disappointed that the 9s didn’t have it. :tdown:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:55,topic:25825"”]

But they do look hot with that diffuser. I remember being disappointed that the 9s didn’t have it. :tdown:

[/quote]

I agree they are reaaaaly hot. Everywhere but the US got 'em on the 9’s :frowning:

wow that rear bumper is hot, you two should do it :smiley:

He right.

They dont mess around:

^ LOL

hey goeff i drove next to you tonight on the blvd. i was in the green civic hatch :tup: to a great looking and quick car!