$8/hour(cash) for moving firewood...

Nice.

Do you happen to know what most of the trees are? lol

Hardwoods mostly?

I’m really interested.

Thanks!

Yeah, it is mainly maple (some soft and some hard), ash, and some cherry.

ill could prob help sat evening, me and the boys could come over more than likely

what other days arre you looking for help?

It sounds like a few people may be able to make it Saturday evening so lets plan on that.
I have also gotten pm about other days but not really sure who is doing what yet.
If people want to work during the week that is fine with me but I won’t be there.

PM sent I can do weekday mornings, or saturday. I need the money bad right now.

how much would u want to fill a 05 f150 short bed to to the top.

i’ll do it. im free most mornings/afternoons. pm me.

no can do on the staurday afternoon for me, i got to install my fuel pump, and than i have a birthday party to attend.

I will be there before work tomorrow(8:00-8:30am) if anyone wants to meet me there I can explain what needs to be done.
It was getting too confusing with all of the private messages.:slight_smile:
If you want to make some money tomorrow and can be there in the morning pm me for location.

FuzzyFish and 94WXVGWVGWLLXGGVWRL6 did a great job today and cleaned up just about all of the firewood.
Thanks and nice job guys.:tup:

I didn’t realize how many people were looking for work, I would have asked sooner.
I have been working on this for a year every chance I get(which isn’t enough).
There are a bunch of things that still need to be done.

If anyone is not busy Saturday I will probably be there all day playing with the chainsaw and making more firewood.
In the evening (when the chainsawing is done for the day) I will probably have a few coldies by the fire.:beer2:

My driveway will hold about 300 cars so parking is not a problem.
(Not that I want 300 people there:biglaugh: )

answer my pm plz awd

Hmmm. Bonfire and beers? Hahah. We shall see if I can get out of the house for a bit.

Maybe I’ll even do some work. haha

Stop by in the new ride.:pimp:

Perrrrrrrrrrrhaps. You got a phone you’d mind PM’ing me and I could give you a call at some point?

WGRZ has changed its forecast, looks like rain all day today and not tomorrow.:frowning: